• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Villians for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Marluxia

Re: New villans

I'm about as stumped as you are, but i read (somewhere) that he is somewhat like Maleficient in the first Kingdom Hearts as far as roles go. I just hope I can take out my keyblade and smack him all the same.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

Dorak said:
Captain Pete is mickeys old emeny

was he the one on the steamboat in that very old black and white mickey mouse cartoon? also his in goof troop (the guy who lives next door to goof)

Darkness Riku

He will probably in more than one world.Like he might be in the Coliseum and other worlds.

brbrose

well i think that he'll be there watching sora and coming up with insults or saying that sora is such a trained young boy that is powerful enough to beat all the bafoons that he comes up with as bosses. or he'll be the guy that thinks he's powerful but he's not and is really easy to beat but then comes back and is really hard but when you beat him he;ll die for good

Henskie

I'm Batman

who knows maybe we will fight him w/ Mickey in our Party lol

S

Sora key master

i think hes there because hes a pawn of diz and he better not be the last boss

M

Mickey`s_Secret

Captain Pete is a bad guy but not the old rival of mickey. He's the Rival of Goofy. Duh! ;)

U

UKNOWN BHK

Captin Pete(or something like that)i saw him in a movie my 6 year old brother has and its called the 3 musketeers(cant spell it)and he trying to kill micky/donald/and goofy..............(he had 1 wooden leg)I wish i could take out my keyblade and cut him like a hot buuter knife cutting thourgh butter(lol thats funny)

D

Dragon Zaita

Welll, he's a rival of most disney characters. So obviously he won't like any of donald or goofy, and especially not mickey. My best guess is as said above, is that he's either like maleficent, or just another villian.. However i've seen screenshots of him in olympia (I know this because I saw meg while sora was fighting him) That seems to approve the like maleficent theory.
Either that or just another basic disney villan boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back