• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New video descriptions up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Woopwoop, I've not really been posting, but this news is fantastic! I am ignoring Coded (bleurgh, MOBILE PHONE?!?!) but Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days sound amazing :D. New worlds, new characters, new gameplay, and HANDHELD!

I don't have a PSP but Crisis Core and Dissidia began to persuade me. This has now finalised my decision O_O.

Bring it on! And Organization XIV, haha :D. Yum yum yum O_O.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yeah I have actually. I was about to point that out, but you beat me. xD

The KH game Im pretty irritated about is Coded. The battle system "sounds" really weird and confusing.

Yeah I think so too.I'm really disseapointed of that game.I have noticed too that mickey's in the middle and I think too that he will be in every game.Are there any video's???

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And Nomura said that the new game won't be named "Kingdom Hearts". I guess he changed his mind

No, Nomura said that the next title won't be called "Kingdom Hearts 3", emphasis on the "3" part. Of course it's going to be called "Kingdom hearts", because it's part of the Kingdom hearts franchise, what Nomura was saying was that the next game won't follow the simple progression of Kingdom Hearts 1 -> Kingdom Hearts 2 -> Kingdom Hearts 3

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i'm glad because my brother and me both have DS's and he has a PSP, and i've just interested him in these games

oh and does 358/2 have multiplayer, from what i read it seems it does

Terra_3

So, uhh, just to piece everything together:

"Master Xehanort" stole Ven's heart for whatever reason, betraying Terra who seems to have some sort of apprenticeship relationship with "Master Xehanort", this is shown by Terra confronting Xehanort saying "What have you done with his heart!?"

Xehanort in some way, place Ven's heart inside of Sora's, and when Sora opens up his heart with Riku/Xehanort's Heart Unlocker Keyblade at Hollow Bastion, his "Nobody" Roxas is created

However, Roxas is not simply "Sora's Nobody", Roxas is "the other side of Sora's heart". When he was created he took the form of his former self Ven, and inherited Ven and Sora's keyblade wielding abilities, making Roxas a Nobody with human-like qualities, a Nobody with a Heart of his own

......that makes a lot of sense......A LOT of sense. the only think is about the sora/Ven thing is kinda worded weird. but hey i know it can be hard

Sora1296

i was just wandering.....how long do u think these games will take to come here?

Aqua

The more information I find out, the more excited I get. I hope the wait for the games is not to long, all the new details are tantalizing (well, as I may have said before, the wait gives me time to save up for the Nintendo DS since I have the PSP already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back