• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New video descriptions up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Guys I can't believe were not talking more about this!

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

Who else is estatic that "Sleeping Beauty" will make an apperance in the kh universe! Perhaps we'll be able to have another battle with her! And I'm assuming that if "Olympus Coliseum" is make a return that we'll be able to explore parts of Athens and do the cup battles, because if you think about each time you go there there's more things to see (like the fist time you got to explore the arena, the second time you got to explore Hade's Underworld, so I'm assuming IMO that'll we able to explore parts of Athens...sweeet). And also it seems like we'll be making another round in Hollow Bastion!

Also about the PSP Game do we play as Terra? Because in the game description it says nothing about playing as Sora. Plus it takes place in the past so I'm assuming we get to play as Terra! Hopefully at least..........

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
We don't know who we'll play as in the PSP version.Most likely Terra though.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm betting it's Terra. He's the one most closely affiliated to (Master) Xehanort, and the knight getting the most attention by far.

sparr0w

Guys I can't believe were not talking more about this!

Who else is estatic that "Sleeping Beauty" will make an apperance in the kh universe! Perhaps we'll be able to have another battle with her!
"her" as in malificent right?
crap i dont want to fight her again...
yes im ecstatic about Sleeping Beauty
:]
im excited about everything right now
XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i hope square-enix is creative enough to make that world enjoyable.

Forgotten_Memory

Wow, I love the sound of both Birth by Sleep and 358/2, but i don't own a PSP or a DS!
What I really want to know at the moment is what is the significance of "358/2", what that number has to do with Roxas and /or the Organisation.
14 members of Organisation 13?!?!? I wasn't expecting that, but it sounds great!

boo_shoe2000

uhh.......the coded looks sucky. why would anyone want to complete a puzzle then dissapppear. why don't they just fight........???

Seeing that Master Xehanort placed Ven's heart to Sora...When Terra said "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend." he was talking to Sora, am I right?

Y

Yannis

uhh.......the coded looks sucky. why would anyone want to complete a puzzle then dissapppear. why don't they just fight........???

Seeing that Master Xehanort placed Ven's heart to Sora...When Terra said "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend." he was talking to Sora, am I right?

it isnt right until its confirmed. how can coded look sucky? we havent seen it yet. It will be better than it sounds from text, like CoM did.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Great! Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep sounds most interesting to me at the moment. That's because Colosseum and Sleeping Beauty are confirmed worlds. Love that.

Snow White will probably make an appearance then too, right? And Beauty and the Beast (Belle meeting Beast for first time this time). And Lion King... and Halloween Town (where Santa gets stolen like in the movie)

Ok Im going way to ahead of myself, lol...

Y

Yannis

Great! Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep sounds most interesting to me at the moment. That's because Colosseum and Sleeping Beauty are confirmed worlds. Love that.

Snow White will probably make an appearance then too, right? And Beauty and the Beast (Belle meeting Beast for first time this time). And Lion King... and Halloween Town (where Santa gets stolen like in the movie)

Ok Im going way to ahead of myself, lol...

BBS is my favorite, cuz I like it´s characters; Terra, Master Xenahort, Ven, Aqua, Mickey. Have u btw noticed that in those three games´s artwork, mickey is on middle, which means he is in every of them?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
BBS is my favorite, cuz I like it´s characters; Terra, Master Xenahort, Ven, Aqua, Mickey. Have u btw noticed that in those three games´s artwork, mickey is on middle, which means he is in every of them?
Yeah I have actually. I was about to point that out, but you beat me. xD

The KH game Im pretty irritated about is Coded. The battle system "sounds" really weird and confusing.

Y

Yannis

Yeah I have actually. I was about to point that out, but you beat me. xD

The KH game Im pretty irritated about is Coded. The battle system "sounds" really weird and confusing.

Yes and it´s artwork was lame, only Sora there ;D it sounds the most boring game from the games..

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I wan birth by sleep one- to me, that sounds like the best. The only problem for me? I do not have a PSP. So, hopefully I will be able and get one before the games hit the US

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Snow White will probably make an appearance then too, right? And Beauty and the Beast (Belle meeting Beast for first time this time). And Lion King... and Halloween Town (where Santa gets stolen like in the movie

...you are aware that BBS is 9+ years in the past, right?

Y

Yannis

So? Disney worlds can have very different timelines for all we know...

Yeah. Disney chars are so slow..We can adventure through many worlds and restore peace, and when we go to see Mulan, the movie has just begun..

ifly

Awards
eh-hem...
three-brand-new-kh-videogames?? O_O''
wow..but why in three different consoles?WHY
(now I have to buy both PSP and DS:cry:
anyway....im really happy about this ^^ (everyone knows it)

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING.:thumbsup:
And Nomura said that the new game won't be named "Kingdom Hearts". I guess he changed his mind. Now I have to buy DS.:toungesmile:

Kingdom Hearts for mobile phones is a HORRIBLE move. I hope that a miracle will happen and Nomura will change his mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back