• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Vanitas/Ven theory/ Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

Ok, everyone knows Vens "famous" phrase: "Erase me." right? Well i had a thought on ven and vanitas. Alot of you have probably seen some theories saying ven is vanitas' replica. I'm going with that, but with a new twist.

Basically my theory is this:

Ven finds out that he is in fact vanitas' replica, actually more so his half. Maybe MX had "Vanitas" as an apprentice before, but decided that he wanted to have tests with darkness, and he realized they key-bearers would be stronger with darkness. MX takes "Vanitas" and basically rips out the half of him that is his pure light, no darkness. That leaves all the darkness to be in Vanitas. Ven finds out, and decides that if vanitas was whole again, the whole war between XH, MTAV and TAV would end. He is then restored into vanitas, but it doesnt go right.
Ven ends up with no body and so his spirit drifts on to Destiny Islands, looking for refuge, a body with a great enough heart to where he can find a perfect refuge, which leads him to sora.
Vanitas, on the other hand, has Vens memories but has forgotten his own and most of vens. The only things he can remember are three names: Xehanort, Terra, and Aqua. When ansem the wise finds him, he thinks of the first name he can remember, Xehanort, and thats how he got his name.
Xemnas, finds the chamber of sleep and refers to Aquas armor as "friend", that is vens part of his memory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After MX finds out he lost his apprentice, he finds terra and aqua and fights them, one at a time, and kills them both. I cant think of what would have happened to Erauqs, but thats my theory.
Let the flaming begin!

aweomeness96

i dunno really, i just thought it up like most theories, btw i said he hasnt regained his whole memory, all he would really know was those names... but whatever.

Awkward Squid

He is then restored into vanitas

Ven ends up with no body

Vanitas, on the other hand, has Vens memories but has forgotten his own and most of vens. The only things he can remember are three names: Xehanort, Terra, and Aqua. When ansem the wise finds him, he thinks of the first name he can remember, Xehanort, and thats how he got his name.

You basically just said that when Ven and Vanitas became one person, something 'went wrong' and the body disappeared. If that's the case then there wouldn't be a body for AtW to find.

Awkward Squid

VENS body disappeared, but vanitas still had his

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

I re-read your theory, and I just thought I'd like to point something out. When AtW found Xehanort, he could only remember one name. And that would be Xehanort.

Leper Messiah

Ven finds out that he is in fact vanitas' replica, actually more so his half. Maybe MX had "Vanitas" as an apprentice before, but decided that he wanted to have tests with darkness, and he realized they key-bearers would be stronger with darkness. MX takes "Vanitas" and basically rips out the half of him that is his pure light, no darkness. That leaves all the darkness to be in Vanitas. Ven finds out, and decides that if vanitas was whole again, the whole war between XH, MTAV and TAV would end.

This part sounds decent... Different than most of the other things I've read. No proof... But, not many things here have proof because we have so little to work with. One thing that I have an issue with is that you basically say that his whole being was split in two. According to you, his body, soul, and heart were all divided into two totally separate people... I find that part hard to believe. Or are you saying that Ven is just a heart?
Who is MTAV? Also, XH (Xehanort Heartless?) wasn't around in BBS... correct me if I'm wrong.

He is then restored into vanitas, but it doesnt go right. Ven ends up with no body and so his spirit drifts on to Destiny Islands, looking for refuge, a body with a great enough heart to where he can find a perfect refuge, which leads him to sora.

What exactly doesn't go right?

Vanitas, on the other hand, has Vens memories but has forgotten his own and most of vens

You contradict yourself there... How can he have Ven's memories, but forget most of them.

The only things he can remember are three names: Xehanort, Terra, and Aqua. When ansem the wise finds him, he thinks of the first name he can remember, Xehanort, and thats how he got his name.

We have been told that Xehanort only remembered one name.

If any of the format stuff gets butchered, I apologize in advance...

aweomeness96

This part sounds decent... Different than most of the other things I've read. No proof... But, not many things here have proof because we have so little to work with. One thing that I have an issue with is that you basically say that his whole being was split in two. According to you, his body, soul, and heart were all divided into two totally separate people... I find that part hard to believe. Or are you saying that Ven is just a heart?
Who is MTAV? Also, XH (Xehanort Heartless?) wasn't around in BBS... correct me if I'm wrong.
MTAV- Erauqs
XH-Xehanort (or at least i think it is)

What exactly doesn't go right?[/qoute]
ven and vanitas coming together

[qoute]You contradict yourself there... How can he have Ven's memories, but forget most of them.[/qoute]
that was kinda a typo i meant to say that ven lost most of his memories and all of the memories he DID remember went into vanitas

We have been told that Xehanort only remembered one name.
srry, im not really caught up with everything

If any of the format stuff gets butchered, I apologize in advance...
no problem

Leper Messiah

Okay, thanks for that. Yeah, that definitely makes a bit more sense now.
Would you care to explain a bit more about the splitting of the original person (Ven/Vanitus)? Meaning, what exactly they are...

it sounded really great up until
...but it doesnt go right.
Ven ends up with no body and so his spirit drifts on to Destiny Islands, looking for refuge, a body with a great enough heart to where he can find a perfect refuge, which leads him to sora.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

I re-read your theory, and I just thought I'd like to point something out. When AtW found Xehanort, he could only remember one name. And that would be Xehanort.
Ever hear of "lying?" >_> The only one who comments on what Xehanort remembers is Ansem the Wise.

it sounded really great up until
I'd have to agree with you on that.

I liked the idea until the whole thing with the whole recombination thing failing and then Ventus floats around and ends up with Sora... Eh, it makes little sense. I actually think the idea of Ventus and Vanitas being two halves of a whole would be a pretty interesting idea that MIGHT be true, though we've yet to see anything at all along those lines, unless they were like a prototype Heartless-Nobody combo.

Also, with the whole "XH" thing, you meant "MX" or Master Xehanort. =X Personally, I just prefer to not use shorthand when typing out full posts, to avoid ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back