• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New V-Jump Scan of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Surfaces!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenneth

Awards
OMG I just CANT wait!!!!! my 2013 vacation already have it's routine!!!!

PS: I'am the only one that thinks Sora's more kawai?!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG I just CANT wait!!!!! my 2013 vacation already have it's routine!!!!

PS: I'am the only one that thinks Sora's more kawai?!

No you aren't. Sora is super kawaii now. They all are xD

please no more reaction commands -_- the game is easy enough

They just removed the annoying thing of having to scroll down to reach the ability. I used to miss using them a lot, so this just makes the interface more friendly than frustrating.

Zephyr just told me that 4th slot says "Summon"

*U*

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I seriously doubt they'll do new stuff for Disney Castle, especially since so much of it's appearance in KH2 says that Sora hadnt been there before. At best it makes for some post-game content, but that's still pushing it.

actually, I think it'd be really cool if part of the postgame stuff was actually earning the ability to unlock stuff that was cut from the final game, like the scenes in the beta trailer. Of course, some new gameplay stuff is important too, that's why I said unlock.

Either way Deep Jungle's absense in the ads is not unsurprising. new ad media qualifies as new content.

Edit:
Dolan also appears amazed at what Yen Sid's castle looks like...
But that's actually a fairly easy change in the long run. It's one scene worth of dialogue that might not even involve all the actors in that scene. If Disney Castle were to appear in KH1, and Sora's dialogue were changed in KH2, or even his memory wiped for some reason, either way, there'd be a shoehorn involved.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Dolan also appears amazed at what Yen Sid's castle looks like...

He'd only been there once 10 years ago, and he hadn't gotten there through a train from Twilight Town then. It wouldn't make sense for Sora (and everyone else) to forget about a visit only a year before hand, especially when he remembers all the other worlds he went through

Claire-Farron

Edit: But then I look closer at the scan and realize that in every screenshot there's a fish face....

So much for " the character's expressions are resplendent in high resolution!"....

I dont care so much for the fish faces on the Disney characters or Kairi, Namine, Aqua and Axel (cause theyre just so cute♥) but the fish faces that bug me the most are Sora and Roxas's.

ESPECIALLY when you're in the middle of a cutscene with no fish faces and then 'BOOM!' A fish face appears out of nowhere. :/

That and the expressions with the fish faces I didnt like either.

But that Kairi model! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's too much! I hope Nami's and Xion's are just as adorable! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is the most gorgeous scan I've seen in a while (and it actually looks really nice as an iphone wallpaper lol)

Been doing my usual thing. Will upload once I figure out my aunt's security code haha

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Everytime I visit the site and see that there is a new article on the main page.

excited.gif

thats me if the news is really good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i has the usual thing
will get to riku and kairi when i am not lazy

Sora.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i has the usual thing

Sora.png

tumblr_m04cz8i1Xp1qidjh1o1_500.gif

That looks stunning!!!!! Thank you so much for that :)

P.S. Does anyone else notice just how baby-faced Ariel is in that photo with Ursula! By god, she has the skin of a 2-year old O__O

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Riku looks a lot normal now in this scan.

I'm sooooo excited for this game~ C:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The new model for Kairi gives hope that they'll over haul her KH2 model into something more appealing. Something about it rubbed my the wrong way.

They can never stop improving Sora though.<3

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
i has the usual thing

Sora.png

wow. It looks so different, it's kinda weird. RECOM had low resolution for that face, and DDD had a completely different design but that specific expression and that body......... lol

The new model for Kairi gives hope that they'll over haul her KH2 model into something more appealing. Something about it rubbed my the wrong way.

They can never stop improving Sora though.<3
I really like KH2 kairi *and* sora has generally been improved enough to my taste......until KH3 gives him another new outfit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back