• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More. Fucking. News. Fantasia makes this game even better. Here's hoping for a Spectrobes world, c'mon, it would match the Dream Eaters perfectly. But the only bad thing about this information would be no Sorcerer's Aprentice world, because we already have Yen Sid's tower and now Fantasia. (Long shot, I know, but that movie was great.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More. bonking. News. Fantasia makes this game even better. Here's hoping for a Spectrobes world, c'mon, it would match the Dream Eaters perfectly. But the only bad thing about this information would be no Sorcerer's Aprentice world, because we already have Yen Sid's tower and now Fantasia. (Long shot, I know, but that movie was great.)

Ew, that movie was awful, awkward, and boring in my opinion.

Oh, nice Sora knows where he is. That's cool. ;)

Thanks Key and Ethy!

Key is boss :3

So I don't know if this has been said already (superbusy guys), but who here thinks dream Space Paranoids is the future of the original Space Paranoids, rather than the copy stored in Ansem's computer we visite in KHII? (Thus allowing Nomura to say: no you haven't really been there yet)

The fact that in the movie, The Grid was a completely new place created by Flynn (he took Tron out of the ENCOM system and put him on to the Grid) and not the ENCOM system the Space Paranoids world in KH2 was a copy of, I'd say no. It isn't the future of Space Paranoids. It is literally a new world.

*sigh* I'm just a Tron fan...

Ethnic you can read japanese?

No, I've just taken Japanese in college for a year and a half.

magi

Last night i had a dream...about me reading a V-Jump article which featured a Crash Bandicoot world...and i remember that in that dream i was scared of it.
A premonitory dream about a V-Jump release? I don't know, but i'm just glad that it was just a dream...
Unless one of those worlds gets pushed aside, in favor of Pixie Hollow, where we finally see a Pixie-sized Sora meeting Tinker Bell and her friends, including Terrence (voiced by the same guy who did Roxas, thank you very much!)

This!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Ew,The fact that in the movie, The Grid was a completely new place created by Flynn (he took Tron out of the ENCOM system and put him on to the Grid) and not the ENCOM system the Space Paranoids world in KH2 was a copy of, I'd say no. It isn't the future of Space Paranoids. It is literally a new world.

Goddamnit gotta watch it again. Back to back with the first. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora says:
お! この格好!
って事は、 ここは!

which means:
Eh? These clothes!!
This means this is...! (Tron's world)

Awesome! Thanks Key! :3

...>Cute attack

Asffdfafas omg that is adorable <3 the jack frost resemblance on that ghost is so awesome~ I hope it isn't a pain to fight like the other ghosts of the series, but I will love to add that to my team <3 Also first Nightmare with eyes that aren't red?

It looks like it might! :3 Maybe it is similar to the White Mushrooms, Rare Vendor and Bulk Vendor Heartless, (and Org XIII Mushrooms in FM+) and the Prize Pods where they give prizes? *hopeful*

I don't get it. Mickey is doing Fantasia training in BBS with the whole book in the water thing. KINGDOM HEARTS: Y U MAKE REFERENCE TO SORCERERS APPRENTICE MANY TIME AND THEN MAKE WORLD.

It's confusing for my noggin. And doesn't look that big so far.

Maybe he was working with Yen Sid years ago before he became King, and was doing menial labor and magic training, but then after everything that happened with the magic hat, Yen Sid told him he must go to other worlds or something, then he goes to the Country of Musketeers and meets Minnie, falls in love, goes to his home and they become King and Queen, then Mickey leaves to get training from Yen Sid oh idk I just BS'd everything here xD

I'm kinda hoping it is a mini-game world.

Rob Diablo

I'm confused, was Chernabog ever confirmed to be in KH3D? Becaues it says that he is going to be in it on the Kingdom Hearts Wikia. Or are they just assuming he's going to be in it?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm confused, was Chernabog ever confirmed to be in KH3D? Becaues it says that he is going to be in it on the Kingdom Hearts Wikia. Or are they just assuming he's going to be in it?

They're assuming. Not saying he won't appear, only that he hasn't been confirmed. To my knowledge anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

People are just assuming. :\ Unless on that scan is says Chernabog's name and we haven't read it which is impossible?

Kind of expecting it to be, what with the music notes on that one screen.

Yeah, I think it says Riku has to catch the notes. /notreliable

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I wonder how riku will behave in thease worlds? I'm not so sure about his people skills.

Was there only one page, usually its two ir is it not up yet?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku's people skills will be fine. He was an outgoing teen before the whole Darkness thing, so he'll still be that way. He'll probably just be a bit awkward at times (kinda like how he is with Shiki) and won't be as outgoing as Sora, but Riku will probably be very comfortable with Disney characters. I'd say if you mix Aqua and Terra's personality, you get Riku.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Riku's people skills will be fine. He was an outgoing teen before the whole Darkness thing, so he'll still be that way. He'll probably just be a bit awkward at times (kinda like how he is with Shiki) and won't be as outgoing as Sora, but Riku will probably be very comfortable with Disney characters. I'd say if you mix Aqua and Terra's personality, you get Riku.

Thats reasuring, The best part of all the world being new put sora on an even playing field, a him. Iwas always worried becuase riku'd been a loner for quite sometime

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ew, that movie was awful, awkward, and boring in my opinion.

Key is boss :3

The fact that in the movie, The Grid was a completely new place created by Flynn (he took Tron out of the ENCOM system and put him on to the Grid) and not the ENCOM system the Space Paranoids world in KH2 was a copy of, I'd say no. It isn't the future of Space Paranoids. It is literally a new world.

No, I've just taken Japanese in college for a year and a half.

Eh, I'm a 13 year-old boy that hates Disney Channel, any decent, non-DC Disney movie with OneRepublic in it easily appeases me. With Sorcerer's Aprentice being the only one. Still, I keep my other opinion: Dream Drop Distance needs a Spectrobes world.

Mr Yippie

sleep2.gif

oh boy another "Mickey's magical past" world

who else can't wait for them to skip over everything that isn't related to the Sorceror's Apprentice or Night on Bald Mountain?

Rhapsody in Blue? The hippos and the crocodiles? The Nutcracker Suite in the mushroom forest? The Firebird, or the Rite of Spring?

Doubt they'll appear.

for the record, I LOVE these movies to death. were a part of my childhood.

it just sucks that mickey is the focus

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
^Just for that I'm hoping they do appear and are mandatory.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
So does this mean it's another Mickey (At a different time)? Or is it the same from Country Of The Musketeers?

From the 8-minute trailer, the Beagle Boys bring out cut outs of MDG and Riku implies that they have left...so would this be the next place Mickey would've gone?
He says something along the lines of "No matter what world those guys are on, they are always together."

So at the end of the events that take place in Country Of The Musketeers, Mickey leaves, along with Donald and Goofy.

If this Mickey doesn't know Sora...that's gonna be a little bit of a bummer. That's going to be the next thing the people on youtube cry about.

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE TIME TO HAVE THE RETURN OF CHERNABOG!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
sleep2.gif

oh boy another "Mickey's magical past" world

who else can't wait for them to skip over everything that isn't related to the Sorceror's Apprentice or Night on Bald Mountain?

Rhapsody in Blue? The hippos and the crocodiles? The Nutcracker Suite in the mushroom forest? The Firebird, or the Rite of Spring?

Doubt they'll appear.

for the record, I LOVE these movies to death. were a part of my childhood.

it just sucks that mickey is the focus

You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back