• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Only one person thought my reference was funny ;w;

lol, don't we have translators for this stuff? =\

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
Fantasia is my favorite movie. So I am excited for a Fantasia world, but The Sorcerer's Apprentice is my least favorite segment. So I hope there is more to the world then just that segment.

TepidShark

Awards
I have seen things before that claim to be about Fantasia when they are actually only about The Sorcerer's Apprentice. As far as Disney is concerned that is the only part of the film they care about, so it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make a world in Kingdom Hearts based around just that segment. I would be disappointed though.

Also Fun Fact: there was a video game made of Fantasia for the Genesis/Mega Drive. I own it, it is not very good.

(Not related to the thread but I am glad to see that you are also a fan of Sherlock, Ethnic Woman.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Not related to the thread but I am glad to see that you are also a fan of Sherlock, Ethnic Woman.)

(awesome! another fan! there aren't enough of us on this site that watch it, or at least comment on the fact they do. I'm preparing myself for the series 2 finale :c)

TepidShark

Awards
(Don't want to get this thread too off topic, but I haven't seen the 2nd episode of the season yet, will probably get to it tomorrow so will be ready for the finale.)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I get it know: KH3D is about dreams solely so that Nomura can utilise anything Mickey-related without having to worry much about canon (not that he does, and not that I care much) :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
pLhfZ.png

Guys, stare at the extremely cute jester jack frost. it's got it's hands up like it is scared or shocked and ;3; i want it to be in my party ASAP.

Like no seriously, it looks like an even cuter (how is that even possible) Jack Frost

This only supports my belief that this game is looking more at Persona than it is Pokemon. :3

(Don't want to get this thread too off topic, but I haven't seen the 2nd episode of the season yet, will probably get to it tomorrow so will be ready for the finale.)

(oh, right...topic xD)

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
One thing that is disappointing about this, is that it probably defeats my chances of trying to convince Harmonix (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance Central) to make a Fantasia game. Oh well.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I get it now: KH3D is about dreams solely so that Nomura can utilize anything Mickey-related without having to worry much about canon (not that he does, and not that I care much) :3

That is what the consensus is. It strikes me funny that even with the hint of this idea Enix is able provide a *filler* story with some importance and a big "shocking ending*

More scans should show up late tonight or tomorrow for sure (unless leaked early which idk)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't get it. Mickey is doing Fantasia training in BBS with the whole book in the water thing. KINGDOM HEARTS: Y U MAKE REFERENCE TO SORCERERS APPRENTICE MANY TIME AND THEN MAKE WORLD.

It's confusing for my noggin. And doesn't look that big so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back