• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nice, Xion is a party member. That means she might be playable.

Negative

First I wasn't all that excited for 358/2 Days, but now with the addition of Neverland, I'm pretty damned excited. I really hope it won't be just in Hook's ship. They could always use to the plot from Peter Pan, or they can use the plot from the sequel.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's not just going to be Hook's ship, it looks like Hook is on the land, and Roxas is on the land as well.

DarkRoxasNobody

We better be able to fly in Neverland. Besides just the ship and the Big Ben. And hopefully we can get a cooler looking keyblade too from there. I mean, the Fairy Harp is pretty powerfull and all but they could make it with different colors and make it have a longer blade.

peachie

Oh, hello there Captain Hook.
Neverland is a fantastic addition, I quite like how they're reusing some of the kh1 worlds.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Is it just me, or does Hook's expression look decidedly not like he's planning on fighting Roxas? Having non-antagonistic interactions with the Disney villains would be rather awesome, really. =D *really wants the Organization's moral ambiguity played up as much as possible*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thank goodness! I much prefer Neverland to Port Royal. Plus, we get to go off the boat. I love Neverland. Well, really, I just love Peter. But it all works out.

AND, Belle, Jasmine, Lumiere, and Cogsworth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back