• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Usergroups!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
As I'm sure all of you have noticed, usergroups have been updated! Premium and Platinum usergroups have been around for a long while, and while they were great back in the day when most members hadn't yet reached 3000 posts, they're a little outdated in 2013. To that extent, we've chose to add a couple more usergroups to the totem pole, as well as rebrand the current usergroups to fit the new structure.

New Usegroups:

Regular Members
  • Regular Members are now a dark grey. Consider this a further incentive to make quality posts and escape to the bronze tier.

Bronze Member:
  • Requires 1000 posts
  • 125x125 Avatar
  • Customiable User Title
  • Can apply for a Name Change
  • Basically a rebranded Premium Member usergroup

Silver Member:
  • Requires 3000 posts
  • 150x150 Avatar
  • Can delete own posts/close own threads
  • Basically a rebranded Platinum Member usergroup

Gold Member:
  • Requires 6000 posts
  • 175x175 Avatar
  • Able to customize Profiles

Legendary Member:
  • Requires 10000 posts
  • 200x200 Avatar
  • Free Username Changes

We hope to further encourage quality posting by offering new incentives for a greater post count. This method also recognizes our most dedicated members, while encouraging new members to join their ranks. Members now have more to work towards once they pass the 3000 mark!

Everyone should be updated now (if you're not properly updated, please PM me). If you have any technical issues with things like avatars or profile customization, let me know. And thanks to Turn for picking out all the colors!

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I noticed those shiny new colors right away when I came on again.

Just waited for the official announcement thread.
Looks like a neat way to give members over 3.000 some more things to work towards, definitely approved.
There seems to be a small error though as some accounts with more than 10.000 posts are still in the gold category, at least last time it was when I checked the member list.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
There seems to be a small error though as some accounts with more than 10.000 posts are still in the gold category, at least last time it was when I checked the member list.

Thanks for letting me know! That should be amended now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, all a shiny light blue/green now in the above 10.000 department.

Now that I checked the list again, which usergroup actually has the color dark gold/brown?
The member "Raynie" seems to have that color with 8.547 posts.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Liking all the new usergroups, and they certainly bring a lot more color the forum.

10,000 posts...dear God I'm gonna be here forever if I want to make that. @_@

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Looks like I got Platinum mere hours before it became Silver.

I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO EVER REACH PLATINUM

also this is cool

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
6000 for Gold and 10000 for Legendary. Oh yeah, I am so going to give it my all for this! 8D This is way better than trying to get silver and much more motivating. The colors are fantastic btw! Haha i'm gonna be stuck here forever.

Free username changes if you're Legendary...I can't handle the awesomeness of this! xD <3

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I like this idea. Having no user title color changes after you reached platinum was disappointing, as you'd have nothing to look forward to after.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm glad that I don't have to look at a glaring red color anymore. Now we have poop colors!!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Platinum's been cool and all, but it gets a bit boring to look at after a couple years.

Plus, the gold tier reminds me of the old Site Staff usergroup colour! ^^

I wish all of my old posts still counted...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Platinum's been cool and all, but it gets a bit boring to look at after a couple years.

Plus, the gold tier reminds me of the old Site Staff usergroup colour! ^^

I wish all of my old posts still counted...
also you're pretty close to that Gold tier yourself :D

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wow this gives me a reason to keep on Posting and maybe getting into the community even more :D Thanks Tayroar

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I've been here for 7 years and I still can't fathom how anyone has broken 5k posts

State

Awards
Thanks for the Usergroup update guys/garls! :3

I dunno why I'm so excited and thrilled with the idea of wearing a 200x200 avatar, but I am. xD

But yeah, I noticed after seeing that my username was in another color, I was like "wtf?", but yeah, like seeing more color and usergroup variations, gives a look a freshness to the community and more small incentives.

Again, thanks.

/edit

I'd like to report that I still can't use 200x200 avatars (the custom avatar selector even says so "175x175"), just in case you guys didn't know.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hope this encourages a lot of you to get posting! (But not spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Back