• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New unknowns?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
What if they show more than the orginal six in this newer verision?maybe xemnas?your th0ughts?

Snowolf

well, i dunno. I think that they showed enough...i mean, they could show deeper character traits and personality and history tho. :)

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i doubt that there will be any other than the six that appeared in the origanal CoM, and if they did i would yell no fair because there is a huge chance that is would never be realesed into the us so i would be really upset....... WAHHHHHHHHHHH..........>.> I hope they don't expand the story in this new CoM from the origanal because there have been many people who won't play CoM because of the game system and they might play if it is out on the PS2, so i want them to have the same experience storywise as the rest of us.

Josh

Silver Member
well acording to the new information.there will be a new world with 13 doors(notice this is a rumor so dont flam me!) and i think they should really show more of roxas time during chain of memories on how he joined the organization or when he was created.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i think that they should show more about xigbar, this is for kh2 FM, not COM cause he isnt in the original 6. ANYWAY, there might not even be anything new about it, the only thing new there might be is in FM, not CoM. but hey, if the rumer is true about the 13 doors, i think anything could happen. but i highly doubt, it wont. :sad:

Josh

Silver Member
yesh but i believe it is.Because most games "now_a_days" have the abilitiy to load saves from the previous games.but this might be the first for SE

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i think that they should show more about xigbar, this is for kh2 FM, not COM cause he isnt in the original 6. ANYWAY, there might not even be anything new about it, the only thing new there might be is in FM, not CoM. but hey, if the rumer is true about the 13 doors, i think anything could happen. but i highly doubt, it wont. :sad:

What are you talking about?
Of course he's in the original 6, he's number 2

Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexeaus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas

And that's the exact order

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't get your question. Oh, and It's called ORGANIZATION XII. No need to say "unknowns".

The original six are Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, & Zexion.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What about them? You mean, get into their stories? That would be cool. I've always wanted to know about Larxy and Zexy.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I don't get your question. Oh, and It's called ORGANIZATION XII. No need to say "unknowns".

The original six are Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, & Zexion.

sorry but reading this post it bothered me to see "organization twelve" its
Organization XIII (call me OCD or anything else,but there are 13 members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back