• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unicornus speaking!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentr0th

Awards
Was hoping some Unicornus player would take me into their Group :D i am level 15 now and have quite the blast so far!will try to be on at least once a day.see you in shibu-erm Daybreak town:p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome to the game and the forums! I'm sorry that I'm a Fox, but I'm sure you'll find a great party once you have settled yourself in the game. You have even got someone who offered you a party here! ;)

For now, sit back and enjoy, and discuss things if you'd like. :D

vincentr0th

Awards
thanks you two :p but,i cant find your party XD could you guide me to it? i just searched each and every tab in the search function ok got it :p(damn its easy to miss something in there)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Zero, tell him the previous week's rank of your highest earning party member.

vincentr0th, click on the "LUX Ranking (Personal & Team)" button. Then select the 3rd tab from the left and find the rank. Click on the name, followed by the red button in the middle. On the new screen, click the bottom right button to request for party.

BLwVdLe.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back