• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new(unconfirmed) info bout dis-souls or w/e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
ok, it has been recently said that there are different types or dis-souls, and hte 3 knights belong to these groups

Mensa, reanoth, and tearsh.

since the scene we saw took palce in the past, maybe that was the class system back then. maybe all people were under that class, or maybe, and this is apart of my theory, ansem and xehenort were dis-souls

ok, if you rearange the letters,

Mensa=names, ansem, or xemnas if you add and X, maybe ansem was a dis-soul or maybe he was classified under that name.

Reanoth-another, or no heart, and if you scramble the letters and add an X, it = xehenort, maybe that was the class that xehenort was under as a dis-soul.

Tearsh= hearts, i dont have a person from kh for tihs one.

Mensa's search for names, Reanoth's serch for something, and Tearsh's serach for hearts.

ansem/xemnas searching for a name?

xehenort searching for something of greater value?

and some dude searching for hearts. lol

well, thats my theory, bash, critisize and tear apart all you want, its just a theory made from unconfirmed information.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I find it strange that the one heartless who resembled a human(Xehanort's heartless) took the name of Ansem which unscrambled makes Menas which is a group looking for names. Also, Ansem the Wise did name things such as heartless and nobodies so Ansem the Wise may be a Menas AND Xemnas founded a whole group and gave them new names as well...Sorry if all that was dumb, but I was just linking all of the possibilities togther regarding the Menas group...

Phantom Freak

Perhaps U.E.M. is Tearsh? he is the only character who has been unnamed so far that I can think of...
He also seemed quite ubsessed with kingdom hearts in the secret ending, but then again who isn't
(I'm also going to put it out there that "Tearsh" sounds like "tush", because it amuses me)

swizzle

You are such a drag..
@ eel i was thinking the exact same thing, that the heartles of xehenort was looking for hearts and if my theory is right, xehenort is looking for another thing. im thinking its parts to the people, nobodies, heartless, and their original selves.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe Xehanort wanted to help people but ended up causing all of this?

Phantom Freak

Maybe Xehanort wanted to help people but ended up causing all of this?

We've been shown during the game that Xehanort is "bad" and the knights are supposedly "good". But one of these must be misleading. There is obviously some connection between Xehanort and the Knights (It's even been proven that Terra is "Xehanort's Champion" whatever that means...) so their motives must be the same.
In short, either Xehanort is actually good, or the knights are actually bad. Either way, the knights and Xehanort match in thier motives.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think that xehenort meant to be bad, i made a theory about the uem using xehenort as like a human host, when the uem was defeated, he put all of his soul and heart and memories into xehenort to be unlocked and then they were and became evil

Sexy Angel
I heard that if you put all of those things together, you get a human...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
never knew that, but wasnt it like soul heart body and memories? maybe these parts are the ways to make like a super human or sumthing?

Sexy Angel
... more like a regular human, not a superhuman.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
nah super human is better. plus the uem is like a super human and terra is like a hero so itd be better if he is a super human

Sexy Angel
For some one to be super human, they need to have incredible physical skills and some super power...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
or their super power could be just that they have incredible physical skills, or maybe they are just hero's who are the strongest out of their respective towns, thus deemed super humans or sumthing der...

V

V.A.T.13

I'll go back and read everyone's post after I post this:

Tearsh - Earths? lol Terra?

*ahem* Anyway....
Xehanort I dont think was bad/evil, but Ansem said in one of the reports that he had a darkness in him...hmm...

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

That or make a person. Someone made a big theory on this on KHU methinks....

Bryantjj

Hiya, I'm interested in your theory but... where the heck did you read those Mensa, reanoth, and tearsh names? For as far as I know, (I haven't seen it myself) those names didn't appear in the trailer shown at the party. But if it was please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back