• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New troubles abound

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Hello so I am currently on destiny islands 4th riku fight. Anyway I just need to know if there are any good floors to try and obtain moogle cards I’ve decided to go with the lethalflame/frame strategy and I was just wondering if there is a good floor for spawning them so I can buy some stop cards.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello so I am currently on destiny islands 4th riku fight. Anyway I just need to know if there are any good floors to try and obtain moogle cards I’ve decided to go with the lethalflame/frame strategy and I was just wondering if there is a good floor for spawning them so I can buy some stop cards.

Just use the Jafar Card like I did combine it with Lethal Frame or Ars Arcanum. The Jafar card makes it so that about 7 sleights are unbreakable.
Also if this doesn't work and you still want Moogle cards it's best to just create a Roulette Room and get Moogle cards that way since Moogle Cards are essentially random. Plus, if you're looking for Moogle Points just use Aladdin and make a Friend room.
[video=youtube;2fxtwbFq-0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fxtwbFq-0o[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back