• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Here are some translations of those V-Jump scans we got a while ago:

-In the Winnie the Pooh scan, nothing important is being said. The top on says "One, Two, Three!" (Pulling out Pooh I presume)

-Also. it speaks about the Co-Op moves, it says that magic and attack are more powerful when you use them.

-In the scan with Sora, Donald and Goofy facing Luxord, someone says "With Parei, I don't need to make a deal" I'm not sure who's saying this or who Parei is, but maybe someone can make sense out of it.

Now, for the interesting stuff, the blurry interview translations. We've gotten some new and interesting things here:

-With Cloud and Squall, it's more like a "Sub-Episode".

-It says that Axel and DiZ will be in the game (Obvious) and he says it was kind of blurry but he believes that both of them are apart of the XIII Order. (WOW!)

-It says something like, they (Axel and DiZ) May be apart of the Thirteenth Order or actually be The Thirteen. (What nomura Says.)

-When the guys asks about DiZ and Axel, Nomura says "Play the Game and Find out. (Laughs)." Typical Nomura

-There is something about the Thireteenth Order in there but it does indeed include Axel and DiZ.

-With the Atlantica Scans, it says that it's kind of "re-introducing" the stage.

Source: KHU

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Nice find. *muffins for you.* Though none of it seemed to have extremely high importance or meaning, yet.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Good find. I'm glad the scans are translated but some of that news is very uninformative and kind of old.

moogles

Thanks for the information, though most of what was translated seemed rather unimportant.

adventchildkiori

Im wondering what it means about "with Parei" maybe its suppost to be with parol (Expressed or evidenced by word of mouth; not written) ? but anywayz thanks for the posting this.

adventchildkiori

Zeal said:
parei is most probably "Parlee", remember PotC?? The Codex??

oh yeah Parley! I remember that from the movie now:

Elizabeth : Parley. I invoke the right of parley. According to the Code of the brethren, set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew , you have to take me to your Captain.

Pintel: I know the code.

Elizabeth : If an adversary demands parley you can do them no harm until the parley is complete.

Ragetti: To blazes with the code.

Pintel: She wants to be taken to the Captain. And she’ll go without a fuss. We must honor the Code.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
GTX didn't translate them reject, KHU did >_>

Either way, thanks for posting this GTX

PS:

OMG, THE SITE IS FINALLY BACK!

PSS:

OMG, THERES NOT MORE QUICK REPLY *tear*

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Hey Everyone,

Andrel2006, Zansentaman, and Gotran56 (from GameFAQs) have looked in more detail into the recent Dengeki issue and here are the latest translations:

Pooh: "Hello there, Mr.Somebody from Somewhere."
[He has forgotten about Sora]
Pooh: "Sora - "One, Two, Three!" (Pulling out Pooh)"
[Pooh has eaten to much hunny, again]
Luxord: "With Parley, I do not need to make a deal"
[Luxord is investigating the Parley Process, and doesn't want Sora involved]

- Magic and other Attacks are more powerful when CO-OP moves are used.
- With Cloud and Squall, it's more like a "sub-episode". Focusing more on Cloud though. His story will be independant, though important from his point of view.
- It says that Axel and DiZ will be in the game. (obviously) And he says it was kind of blurry but he believes that both of them are apart of the Thirteenth Order, This makes DiZ either the Superior or Number one. Or atleast a Former Organization member.
- What DiZ is doing is pivotal to the entire story.
- With the appearence of The Order, the story of Kingdom Hearts 2 becomes more complex.
- It says something like, "They (Axel and DiZ) may be apart of the Thirteenth Order or actually be The Thirteenth Order themselves." (what Nomura says).
- When the guys ask about DiZ and Axel, Nomura says "Play the game and find out (laughs)".
- There is something about the Thirteenth Order in there but it does indeed include alot of Axel and DiZ.
- Axels goal are not necessarily the Orders goals.
- With the Atlantica scans, it says that it's kind of "re-introducing" the stage.
- With the V-Jump Atlantica Scans, The world there is now "sticking" more to the movie itself.
- Utada made Passion more specifically for KH2 than she made Hikari for KH1.

Source KHU

Revised Translations. I got this info from KHU. I just copied and pasted it to bring it to your attention. It really wasn't a good job.

DiZ does seem to be the superior or #1 of the organization and is now against it. (Interesting part)

DrkNessOfHeart said:
lol he got it 4rm khy...
i kno i always did quick reply...
There is no site with the abbeviations khy... I got these from KHU thats why in the first post at the bottem it said "Source: KHU"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back