• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Tomorrow!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'm surprised nobody is speaking on this. Unless there is a thread and I'm just blind. Daddy nomura has announced it'll arrive around 10:30 AM EST. Another video is to come Saturday as well and they will be incuding videos from an outsid source in their new countdown to the release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My thought is this is damage control for the leaks and they were planning on going cold until launch.

This was planned for a while. It's not advertised as a trailer though; Nomura has been referring to it as a commercial:

Translation by goldpanner:

WRT CMs, on top of the 30s & 3x 15s there is now suddenly 1 more coming, tho editing hasn't started. More info is coming so, pls wait for various upcoming official announcements. Ok, see you various upcoming times. -Nomura

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Commercial will probably consist of more scenes from the Disney worlds and possibly Twilight Town and Scala ad Caelum. Thanks to the leaks most of us already know what to expect now.

Seadrin

Awards
I am not anticipating anything brand new or unexpected. Maybe just a few new clips?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Given that it's playing at a major sporting event, I think we'll be lucky to see new footage? I'd guess there are gonna be lots of easily recognizable scenes - such as the Let It Go sequence - that could attract the most casual or oblivious of viewers.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I imagine this will be something in the vein of a launch trailer. Even though it’s a commercial, it’s 2 minutes unlike the others which have been 15-30 seconds. So it could be similar to the Together trailer.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm finally getting over a cold so I'll have all my energy tomorrow to be excited. lol

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I think we'll get some new info maybe synthesis gameplay. Maybe an appearance or hint at characters yet to be shown fully. It'll definitely bring up the hype whatever it is. For it being around 2 minutes though I'm sure it'll show a bit more story or something.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
C’mon SE, hook it up with some new renders

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I am looking forward to the commercial releasing tomorrow although it's so early as to when it releases but really cool that we're getting one as we are getting closer to the launch! ;w;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
2 minutes?

Wow, that's certainly a long "commercial".

As far as I know average commercial times on TV tend to be between 15 and 30 seconds with one minute ones being exceptions.
But maybe Japan has different standards in this regard.

Let's see what it brings to the table.

mytomxxx

I don't really wish to see anything else, just want to play it, but good they are making some movement with the marketing again, it have been kinda meh.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
2 minutes?

Wow, that's certainly a long "commercial".

As far as I know average commercial times on TV tend to be between 15 and 30 seconds with one minute ones being exceptions.
But maybe Japan has different standards in this regard.

Let's see what it brings to the table.

Going by Goldpanner’s translation, it seems the uploaded version will be extended from the commercial that is aired. So like the Together is shorter in theatres than it is on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back