• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud57

In the newest trailer, TGS 2005, they show the engmatic man and he talks. For those who have played or know whta his voice sounds like, who's character that we've seen does it sound like, this might give us a clue to who's shell/side/etc. it is

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the EM is a different unknown from the rest, nomoura even calls him different fom the other ones so does the square enix main site he is called the man of enigmas hence the name enigmatic man that was given to him, he is probably number 2 or 1 seeing as how when he summoned all those unknowns around him one of them was xaldin who is number 3

DJFirewolf

I believe he means the people who've played Final Mix, as Enigmatic Man was in Final Mix. Although unfortunately, he did not have a voice in the game, which calls for a question of continuity in KH2.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
knowone has heard his voice before. so we have no idea who it is right now.

Cloud57

You're all right but Im saying does his japanese voice sound like any of the other japanese voice actor's voice from thr first game to compare the voices t see if he a shell etc. of a character we've already seen in the 1st game

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Cloud57 said:
You're all right but Im saying does his japanese voice sound like any of the other japanese voice actor's voice from thr first game to compare the voices t see if he a shell etc. of a character we've already seen in the 1st game

thats a really good idea. unfortunatly i havent played the japanese version and i dont know what the characters sound like in the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back