• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
New Trailer Information:
-This scene is shown. Donald turns to Sora for help and Sora has an intelectual expression on his face.
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy are shown being dematerialized into data to be sent into Space Paranoids.
-In the Timeless River Donald drags Goofy and Sora by there arms
-A scene with Cloud and Leon: Leon looks shocked
-Aerith returns! This time she wears a white dress.
-Mickey looks shocked (these characters aren't prepared to see anything are they?)
-Kairi's clip in prison is short

Old Trailer Information:
FULL Trailer Summary
- It starts from the coastal scene with 2 cloaked figures (DI maybe...or maybe the Deep Dive scene with GEU and SU)
- BHK holding his head? (place unknown)
- BHK vs. Axel scene. (Twilight town)
- BHK runs and slashes at DiZ but his keyblade passes right through
- Simba and Sora become aware (battle poses?).
- Goofy,Donald and the King (black coat) reunite.
- YRP appears , Yuna bows
- Captain Jack has the keyblade, but immediately hands it back to Sora
- Something with Scar
- Malificent appears in a green aura (possibly with Ansem in his brown coat from KH1)
- Something with Malifecent
- Cipher, Fuu, Rai and Vivi are shown.
- Xaldin does his spear thing

Gameplay

- Mini- game of Light Cycle of Tron.
- Mini- game of 100 Acre Wood
- Some english word flying around in the sky (lol)
- Cooperation move: Auron, Aladin, Donald, Tron, Simba, Mulan, Beast, Jack Sparrow, and Jack Skellington
- Stitch summon
- Master form

- Kairi is shown in a place that looks like a prison
- Right before the "Heartless War" in Hollow Bastion, King Mickey comes and joins Sora
- The "wall running scene" from Deep Dive is shown using the ingame engine
- BHK runs up the building throws Oblivion to Riku.
- Kairi, all alone, in a caslte? And then something about a stairway and jumping off?? (really confused about this part)
- BHK's friends riding in Mickey's streetcar (The one you may have seen in the background of Deep Dive).
- Sora is looking out of a window and sees the streetcar.
- A drawing of Sora in his KH1 outfit? and one of BHK or Sora in black clothes (I'd guess Sora)
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy, stand before a portal that is glowing glitters.
- Ansem wearing/with a person wearing a black coat appears and tunrs around. (Not sure about this one either, but it mentions "black coat" and "Ansem")

Source: KHU
Pretty much the gyst of what the new trailer will contain.
My question is, will Rinoa be in the game?! Hurry up and reveal her! (Pouting)

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
nice recap and addition. I hope Rinoa will be...Leon's got nothin...even Seifer is a pip squeek compared to him.

Karasu-sama

KayradeMashi said:
Nice once again GTX.

Aerith in a white dress? She better not get married! (j/k)

Hmm...White is the color of death in Japan... Could she be wearing it to indicate her, umm....*cough* Aw hell, we all know what happens to her...

Mayhaps she wears white on account of her being dead and corpsified.

But then, she wasn't dead in the Kingdom Hearts 1 reckoning of things, so that might not be it...Quite a conundrum.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
If thats the case, what did she die from? Did she trip down the steps of Hollow Bastion? Does Sephiroth fight Cloud and then go and kill her? hmm.

Keybearer Sora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can't wait to see the actual trailer, y'know when I first played Kingdom Hearts and saw Aerith I was not confused and then after a few months I got Final Fantasy VII THEN I got confusd....Aerith's suppose to be dead o_O from that day forward whenever I saw Aerith in KH i screamed "ZOMBIE WOMAN!".

M

magil

Probably a silly idea, but could this person represent Leon's shell?

006.jpg

That was my first reaction since Squall had his forehead sliced by Seifer in the beginning of FFVIII - maybe the two scars represent the duality of this person's nature?

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Maybe the organization is filled with shells of FF characters. ... interesting, but probably not.

Of course, Setzer (shown in a recent Jump magazine scan) from FFVI does throw cards.. Hmm.

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

Awesome Find!!! Thanks Much ^_^ We are so close to the trailer....

B

bettermanlamia

magil said:
Probably a silly idea, but could this person represent Leon's shell?

006.jpg

That was my first reaction since Squall had his forehead sliced by Seifer in the beginning of FFVIII - maybe the two scars represent the duality of this person's nature?

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Maybe the organization is filled with shells of FF characters. ... Now that's just reaching.

Of course, Setzer from FFVI does throw cards.. Hmm.
um...no i dont think so. i think Enix would come up with some new characters u know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back