• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
The Two new members in the new trailer sure are causing a lot of contreversy, so here you guys go:

The "Zexion Looking" meber - Its NOT ZEXION! Zexion was a cool character (kinda) but its not him. Zexion was short, around Sora or Riku's height and was pretty scrawny. This new member is very muscular and even though Sora is on his knees, he would still be dwarfed by this new guy. Now, the hair. Zexion had SILVER hair long in the front and covering his right eye, and it was short in the back (very emo cut if u ask me). This guy has blue-ish hair that is parted in the front, pushed back on the sides and longer in the back. Also, Zexion was killed by the Riku Replica under Axel's orders. Zexion was a traitor and if he was alive, they wouldnt allow him back in the org. And if anyone says its Riku, go drink a bullet stupid (srry but come on). He seems to command a lot of power just by looking at him, and Sora knocked on hsi knees by him, he must be a high ranker, not the Superior, but certainly #2.

The Long Haired Member - It's not Vexen, Vexen was slashed in the neck by Axel and faded away, he was made an example of to show what would happen to traitors. Plus, This member is more bulky and has a lower voice, where Vexen had a feminine figure and highpitched cackle of a voice. This memeber is also probably the 'female member' spotted at the S-E party. It could still be a girl, I guess...

Other Things:
Sora in his KH1 Clothes - If you look closely, Sora's KH1 clothes don't fit and he is much taller and grown up looking. These are most likely early scenes before he gets his darker clothes.

Mickey and Xaldin - According to an interview a while ago, you learn to use Reaction Commands against Xaldin, and The knocked out Sora on the ground is in KH1 clothes, so this is an early battle against Xaldin, the reaction command one. He obviosuly bests Sora & co. So a pissed Mickey steps in.

The Sorcerer - His name is Yensid in fantasia, so thats who he is. He is supposedly Mickey's mentor, so that explains his keyblade knowledge.

"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all" - This quote from Deep Dive, is said by Sora during the army battle.

Theres more, but I'll stop here.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
man i just saw it and this is one of the best. it showed more. i thought they were just showing old clips. i was surprised when they finally showed kairi. also when he had his kh1 clothes. why? then u answered. thanks. also at the end when sora was on his knees. i'm thinking that was riku. he couldhave a new dew. sora could be asking riku to go to the darkness cuz he controls it. but why does sora want to?

Blindfolded_Riku

Holy sh*t !! This trailer is really awesome.Mickey's outfit is also kewl ^^ . and for the guy in front of Sora ... at first i thought it was Riku who changed his look, but then i changed my mind , I definitely think it's Zexion.It would be really crazy if you have one more org member who looks like Zexion ... my head would explode because it would be too hard to follow the story afterwards lol j/k.Come on just think about it : you got Zexion , another guy who has similar hairstyle or i don't know what and then This guy here...It's just too much!!! And why i think this guy isn't Riku is because if he is 'undercover' and teamed up with mickey at the eng of KH com he wouldn't show in front of Sora early and certainly not cause him pain . Well ... that's it

Vzam

Bronze Member
I watched it practically frame by frame and the "parted hair in the front" is complete bs. The bigger lump of hair covering his other eye comes into view just before the camera pans to another scene. You lose at that point. Your not factoring in where they are, or the lighting, or the angle at which the video view is in. Hes, "very muscular" because the camera is practically inside his shoulder and at a low view...this isnt a full profile shot brosiff. Get your facts straight. BTW - Vexen was cut in the neck? Wow you must have very good eyes...because this is Gameboy Advance and all I saw was his back being slashed at...not to be nitpicky but you sure do embellish alot on issues you cant really state to be factual. In retarded kh-fan terms, dont bullshit me.

helios

Bronze Member
They do seem to look different than their original concepts but you forgot one thing this is a year after they could have changed their apperances and physical traits in a year so your breakdown has to be the best ive seen so far but this one flaw breaks down the entire theory.plus they were kiiled there is no teling if they themselves were clones originally so thats another thing to ponder about in the near future.

Vzam

Bronze Member
sooooo Maleficent and Hades are clones aswell? Wow that would suck bigtime...

look at final fantasy advent children. They changed so much since the origional videos. Kadaj looked so ugly in the beginning. Look now as they are slowly altering some of the characters now as the game comes closer to its release. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, something to think about.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
When I saw there was new clips out I nearly died of being overly excited.

The reason why Sora had on his old clothes in some of the scenes has been said to be a flashback.

About that unhooded unknown being Zexion.... I does look quite different from Riku, but like Sora Riku has grown up. Nevermind he now looks fifteen years older if that's him. :rolleyes: I was hoping it was him for we haven't seen Riku in KH2 except through DD and ASAS. Who that is... all we can do is guess until more valid information comes to pass.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
That new "Zexion" does look completely different. I give you the similarities in hair, but if you have good judgment, you can tell that this guy is taller and more built. Vzam. You have to look at a pic of Zexion and then this New Guy. The Hair style maybe be similiar, yet it is completely different. Zexion looked like he had a HUGE head because of his hair. That huge bulk of hair covering his eye..This guys definately does not have that. He looks quite normal compared to Zexion.

As for the Vexen look alike. I would be extremely dissapointed if it were another Order Member. Especially a female. Thats one big female. You know in CoM, the profile of the 6 members? Well, each of them had a distinct stance, or how their feet were or how well there jacket fit. Well, Vexen's Coat was like...oversized. You couldn't see his hands as they were hidden in the sleeves, (Just like this member in the trailer) and you also could not see Vexen's feet. Well, you can't see this guy's feet either, but its due to where the camera cuts off.

I do believe and hope like hell that it is Vexen somehow. He was a scientist. Perhaps he had a clone of himself. Much like the Emperor in Star Wars. In the Extended Universe, or (Books that take place after the movies) Palpatine had created several clones of himself...only they were younger. But when his current body was destroyed he could transfer into another empty vessel. This whole theory is farfetched, but also possible...by me at least.

acrossthestars

i thought zexion and vexen died in KH:com?
i mean, granted, sora forgot his memories, but that doesnt really change the fact that they died... so.... what are they doing alive? i mean, if the 13th Org. decided to bring back these two, why not the other 3 that died?

hm... now that i think about it... y did Square develop character renderings of the KH:com org. members in PS2 quality if they werent going to be in KH2?

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
how can zexion be back? right after i watched it again. this is an exciting and suspencing trailer ever. i paused at the point when that org took off his hood. i when back to khU and look at zexion. now it was a year so his hair porbably grew. also if u look at the bangs closely. you'll see that it's the same but longer. if riku he could of had a new dew also he's also buff like in the trailer.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Personally, I think the Zexion lookalike is definitely Zexion. It just looks to much like him to be anyone else.

As for the Vexen lookalike, it's probably not him. It's definitely not female, either. Remember: A male voice was speaking while he was on the screen. Also, Vexen's voice was really high-pitched in COM, while this guy's voice was deep.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
this movie kicked a$$..but everyone seems to be losing confidence bhk is losing it because he can't figure out if he exists or not, kairi is so depressed she thinks she is forgetting her friends, and sora is like pretty much giving up, and the fact that riku is like a nuetral person now he still has problems.
Its depressing me
Another thing i wonder why sora can't use his keyblade for some reason

YoshiAngemon

I can't acess the site. I think it's down during certain times of the day, just to conserve the bandwidth of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back