• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Track! Should it be put in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weewee

should my track i made Will to Fight On be pu tin the new Kh game? i was inpsired by a BBs picture and wrote it. tell me what you think? ADD me comment!

click my Epic project thing to see

W

weewee

lol thks, wi sh i knew a way to make everyone go there.. iw sh Kh insider make a post on the main page with my thing XD haha

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no, final distance sounds like it would be the song for the ending

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
No offence or anything but I think we leave it up to Utada for this one... She's created my two most fave songs so far... She's a genious, I mean writing songs thst sound good in different languages, I take my hat off to her.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No offence or anything but I think we leave it up to Utada for this one... She's created my two most fave songs so far... She's a genious, I mean writing songs thst sound good in different languages, I take my hat off to her.

I think you're mixing Utada with being the singer, and composing of the game, that would be Yoko Shimoura, unless he said this was meant to be the ending or beginning. Personally I'd rather have Yoko Shimoura's music still in, cause this is a great track and all, but it doesn't give the Kingdom Hearts feel.

Kairiangel

Member XIV

ummm, I just listened to all the songs on your myspace, and I actually though Battle of the Two Kingdoms fit better for the BBS theme song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back