• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new to the forums,long time kingdom hearts fan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TwinkleLuckCharm

so here i am finally decided to join a kingdom hearts forum....to be honest i was here since well..2010 i believe..and kinda forgot about this site but i never had a chance to register so anyways i have all of the kingdom hearts games i also love horror and survival horror ,and rpgs , and shooters, so i hope i can be very active on here and just have fun ^^

ps.....sorry if my name isnt cleaver, only thing i can think of xD twinkle luckcharm ....didnt had room for a space in the middle XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey, welcome to khi officially. i hope you have a good time around here, we have threads of all kinds for games from every genre so there's no shortage of something to do. be sure to look over this FAQ so you don't accidentally break a rule or smth, see you around

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome! I was very much like you, I hung around and read what I could of the site and forums since 2005 or so, but didn't join until much later. Hope to see you around!

Manidesu

so here i am finally decided to join a kingdom hearts forum....to be honest i was here since well..2010 i believe..and kinda forgot about this site but i never had a chance to register so anyways i have all of the kingdom hearts games i also love horror and survival horror ,and rpgs , and shooters, so i hope i can be very active on here and just have fun ^^

ps.....sorry if my name isnt cleaver, only thing i can think of xD twinkle luckcharm ....didnt had room for a space in the middle XD

Youre fine man. I'm Mani-desu! Im also new here, but KH is bae to me.

Back