• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New thought on new boss in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Explain Namine then. If there needed to be two shells, how was she born of Sora's body using Kairi's heart? It could be possible for another Nobody to exist, and another Heartless if the second heart got overtaken by darkness. If it didn't, then there would still be the Nobody, since the same thing happened with Kairi. Either way a Nobody is possible from releasing the heart of someone, without there having to be a corasponding Heartless. Pretty much what I'm saying is if there is more than one heart in a body, and the hearts are released, there can be multiple Nobodies, and only one Heartless. Or there could be many Heartless. Not everyone is like Kairi, obviously. So more than likely there would be more than one Heartless as well.

In the KH fandom, almost anything can be justified....

Namine is not even a nobody really... she's like a brand new species but Ansem the Wise decides to call him a nobody anyway.

Sadie808

If Vantias Sentiment is in the NA version (which I'm sure he is), he's not alone in that category (in BBS) though.
true on that Silver hehe

I`m also wondering when you can visit this new secret boss because Lod gets destroy by Masta Xehanort lmao

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
true on that Silver hehe

I`m also wondering when you can visit this new secret boss because Lod gets destroy by Masta Xehanort lmao

I'm wondering that as well, though, looking at the video, either this guy opted to grind for days on end instead of progressing with the storyline, or you'll have access to this new boss after beating the game.

But we're in the spoilers section, so are spoiler tags necessarily? o_O

Sadie808

I'm wondering that as well, though, looking at the video, either this guy opted to grind for days on end instead of progressing with the storyline, or you'll have access to this new boss after beating the game.

But we're in the spoilers section, so are spoiler tags necessarily? o_O

I dont know but half of lod got destroyed and aqua changed it to CO
i bet you unlock him by getting all xehanort reports haha sames goes VS if hes still there

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know if you guys notice this but I notice that the entire sky at LoD on that Emphatic Entity boss vs Aqua, has become darken and is shrouded with dark clouds, with not a single star is seen there.

Unumus

Awards
Maybe that something that was created was a sentiment?? Eraquis's Sentiment anyone? I mean did ME even dissapear completely?all we saw was just a light show with sparks. How can we know that he really did dissapear?wait, didnt his hearts go unto Terras body?these are the questions to wich i had answers.....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Namine is not even a nobody really... she's like a brand new species but Ansem the Wise decides to call him a nobody anyway.

True, Ansem said "Namine was born in the same way a nobody is, but yet she lacks all the qualities of a nobody. In truth she is the most fleeting of shadows, being a non-existent being in the truest sense."

Later he made a hypothesis that Namine is a special nobody. But still, it's symply a hypothesis Ansem made. And it seems he created it simply to explain in an easy way what he believed Namine is.

But everything including Ansem's own confessions points to Namine being a new being.

Perhaps it is this type of being that was created when MX released his heart. Which makes me wonder, maybe, a being is created when a keyblade is used to release one's heart?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
True, Ansem said "Namine was born in the same way a nobody is, but yet she lacks all the qualities of a nobody. In truth she is the most fleeting of shadows, being a non-existent being in the truest sense."

Later he made a hypothesis that Namine is a special nobody. But still, it's symply a hypothesis Ansem made. And it seems he created it simply to explain in an easy way what he believed Namine is.

But everything including Ansem's own confessions points to Namine being a new being.

Perhaps it is this type of being that was created when MX released his heart. Which makes me wonder, maybe, a being is created when a keyblade is used to release one's heart?

That could be the mystery boss... but that would also mean that we got another Ventus running around.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes, I've thought about this myself. But that would also mean two Heartless, meaning someone IN ADDITION to Ansem SOD. Your theory is very possible, however.

What I can't get over is that LOD is completely NORMAL in that scene. As if Aqua ISN'T in the ROD. So, unless it's an illusion, it's not a direct incarnation of Terranort.

That scene where Terra and Ven say "Sora" is just symbolic...the same goes for Roxas, Xion, and Axel. They were all symbolic in showing who is to be saved.

Terranort didn't take his heart, he locked away his memories.
And no...there aren't 2 nobodies. Terranort is only one person...which means only ONE Nobody. That's like saying that Sora made 2 Nobodies (Namine doesn't count, she is Kairi's and a special case). Sora only had one body. So he has one Nobody.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm starting to think that perhaps the LoD arena is probably just an illusion created by the secret boss that can be accessed by all three of the characters Terra, Ven and Aqua.

Caxm

It's really simple.

The Dark Keyblade in KH1 is a special keyblade. There are two main categories of keyblades that we know of.

1st Category: Regular keyblades

This category is the keyblades used by all wielders in combat through out the series. They fall into two sub categories

1st sub category: Keyblades from the realm of light
2nd sub category: Keyblades from the realm of darkness.

These keyblades have the power to unlock hearts, lock hearts, open any lock, ect.

------------------------------------------
2nd Category: Keyblades of People's hearts

We only know of 2 keyblades that fall into this category. One is the dark keyblade from KH1. The second is the X-Blade from BBS.

According to MX, this category of keyblade are the only types of keyblade that can open Kingdom Hearts.

But the dark keyblade form KH1, has a special ability of it's own. It causes the darkness in one's heart to increase by alot. When Maleficent was stabbed, the darkness in her heart became so great it forced her into her dragon form. When Sora stabbed himself with this keyblade, it caused the darkness to become so great it consumed his heart and he became a heartless.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus you can now see how very different MX's and Sora's heart release scenarios are.

Sora released his heart with a keyblade that has the special power to increase the darkness in one's heart. Thus resulting in Sora's heart being consumed by darkness and becoming a heartless.

MX release his heart with a regular keyblade that does nothing to the darkness in one's heart. And MX just simply transfered his heart to another body.

But what about a nobody. No darkness is needed to make one. A nobody only needs a strong willed vessle. Disagree that he had one?
His nobody is the the hooded Duel wielding secret boss

That scene where Terra and Ven say "Sora" is just symbolic...the same goes for Roxas, Xion, and Axel. They were all symbolic in showing who is to be saved.

Terranort didn't take his heart, he locked away his memories.
And no...there aren't 2 nobodies. Terranort is only one person...which means only ONE Nobody. That's like saying that Sora made 2 Nobodies (Namine doesn't count, she is Kairi's and a special case). Sora only had one body. So he has one Nobody.

But sora was one person with one body.
Master Xehanort and Terra were two people with two strong willed bodies. When Xerhanort (aprentice) gave up to darkness he made AnsemSoD and Xemnas
Master Xerhanort gave up his body long befor that. He created a nobody in the prosses

Yes that scene was symbolic, but not the part where Aqua was talking to Ansem. Just the other people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back