• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New thought on new boss in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

I'm thinkin that this 3DS game is supposed to mess with some details of the game, but i don't think this bbs boss will be in it although it is possible.

onto bbs, remember how terranort's heart was taken away by himself literally... isn't it possible that since two hearts were in his body that 2 nobodies are alive because both hearts were strong.... i was always for the ansem = terra thing, but they wouldn't just kill off terra in kh2 just as they debut him in BBS. I think this new boss will be KH3... its all about fixing everything which is what I believe.

KH3 will save aqua, ven and terra connecting their stories to sora's. This secret boss is what I think may be possible is terra's "ansem." i know its kinda star wars but ansem had red sabers indicating evil.. blue = good? i leave that up to u

Not many people have gone on about the two hearts being separated. What really did happen to the nobodies of terranort? normal ansem started to remember aqua as we guess.. this is the thing that may break my theory. they still cud be one person. or both
minds/souls or w/e u call em are inside both people.

Its pretty interesting

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No. Terranort never became a Heartless until he became Apprentice Xehanort. He only gave birth to one nobody and one Heartless, that's it. When MX stabbed himself, no Heartless or Nobody was created. When Terranort stabbed himself, no Heartless or Nobody was created.

AxelRikuRoxas

No. Terranort never became a Heartless until he became Apprentice Xehanort. He only gave birth to one nobody and one Heartless, that's it. When MX stabbed himself, no Heartless or Nobody was created. When Terranort stabbed himself, no Heartless or Nobody was created.

how is it that you know that nomura won't pull something... it's an opening waiting for him to screw with. nothing is certain

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
how is it that you know that nomura won't pull something... it's an opening waiting for him to screw with. nothing is certain

The fact that in KH Ultimania Nomura said that no Heartless or nobody was created when they stabbed themselves...
He did say SOMETHING was created but he said it was not a Heartless and it was not a Nobody.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm thinkin that this 3DS game is supposed to mess with some details of the game, but i don't think this bbs boss will be in it although it is possible.

onto bbs, remember how terranort's heart was taken away by himself literally... isn't it possible that since two hearts were in his body that 2 nobodies are alive because both hearts were strong.... i was always for the ansem = terra thing, but they wouldn't just kill off terra in kh2 just as they debut him in BBS. I think this new boss will be KH3... its all about fixing everything which is what I believe.

KH3 will save aqua, ven and terra connecting their stories to sora's. This secret boss is what I think may be possible is terra's "ansem." i know its kinda star wars but ansem had red sabers indicating evil.. blue = good? i leave that up to u

Not many people have gone on about the two hearts being separated. What really did happen to the nobodies of terranort? normal ansem started to remember aqua as we guess.. this is the thing that may break my theory. they still cud be one person. or both

Its pretty interesting

Yes, I've thought about this myself. But that would also mean two Heartless, meaning someone IN ADDITION to Ansem SOD. Your theory is very possible, however.

What I can't get over is that LOD is completely NORMAL in that scene. As if Aqua ISN'T in the ROD. So, unless it's an illusion, it's not a direct incarnation of Terranort.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
onto bbs, remember how terranort's heart was taken away by himself literally... isn't it possible that since two hearts were in his body that 2 nobodies are alive because both hearts were strong....

There would have to be 2 shells for there to have been two nobodies, but there is only one. Terranort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Its pretty interesting

Nobodies are the body and soul of their original strong-hearted self. Terranort has one body, one soul, therefore, one Nobody, Xemnas, who was born when Apprentice Xehanort lost his heart to the darkness. The being we call Terranort did not lose his heart to the darkness, therefore neither Heartless nor Nobody were born.

When he stabbed himself after the battle with Aqua, he locked both Terra and Xehanort's hearts away, not releasing them like you said. By locking them away, he also locked away his memories, hence why Apprentice Xehanort had no memories prior to becoming Ansem's apprentice.

Terra is not dead. When a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the Somebody will be reborn. Since Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated, Apprentice Xehanort has been reborn.

Ansem the Wise didn't have light sabers, nor did Ansem SoD. Xemnas had them.

Your theory makes no sense.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I swear some people on this damn Earth are so stupid. i've said this before I will say this again.

MX did not create a nobody or a heartless when he released his heart. Why? because Heartless are ONLY created when darkness consumes the heart. Did this happen to MX? No, MX released his heart and then transfered it to Terra's body. Not at anytime did darkness consume MX's heart. Therefore no heartless was created.

Also a nobody was never created cause nobodies are ONLY made when a heartless is made. Since MX made no heartless, his body and soul simply faded from existence
------------------------------------------
Terranort did not create a heartless or a nobody because he LOCKED both Terra's and MX's hearts, thus also locking their memories, which explains the memory loss Terranort has when Ansem finds him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The only heartless and nobody Terranort or MX ever made is XH and Xemnas.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I swear some people on this damn Earth are so stupid. i've said this before I will say this again.

MX did not create a nobody or a heartless when he released his heart. Why? because Heartless are ONLY created when darkness consumes the heart. Did this happen to MX? No, MX released his heart and then transfered it to Terra's body. Not at anytime did darkness consume MX's heart. Therefore no heartless was created.

Also a nobody was never created cause nobodies are ONLY made when a heartless is made. Since MX made no heartless, his body and soul simply faded from existence
Terranort did not create a heartless or a nobody because he LOCKED both Terra's and MX's hearts, thus also locking their memories, which explains the memory loss Terranort has when Ansem finds him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The only heartless and nobody Terranort or MX ever made is XH and Xemnas.

THIS !!!!!

dragonsclaw

Well one thing is for sure... I am gonna get owned so bad when I fight this boss :'( Now to level up to the impossible lv 99

man everyone really wants to kill Aqua! :'( Braig, Xehanort, Vanitas - the main baddies :p even the secret boss, my god, what did she ever do?

Last edited:

Caxm

NEW THEORY!!!!
the hooded man...the one that has the blue blades is a new enemy that is not nobody or heartless. He wsa created by MX when he stabed himself.

I think that he infuenced Xemnas knowing that he had no memories and told Xemnas to get the power of kingdom hearts to regain his memories. That would explain why Xemnas had red blades. He is oveously connected to this new character.

Aqualung

Please explain then why darkness consumed Sora's heart and turned him into a heartless when he released his heart with a Keyblade. I'm waiting to hear the explanation for that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Please explain then why darkness consumed Sora's heart and turned him into a heartless when he released his heart with a Keyblade. I'm waiting to hear the explanation for that.

Because Master Xehanort knows how to possess people and Sora was being stupid at the time.
You could say MX is much more experienced in darkness than Sora and can overcome being consumed by it long enough to take Terra's body. Sora used the dark keyblade only once and was overcome.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Master Xehanort possesses a strong control of darkness, so i wouldn't say he'd succumb to it so easily. On another note, The Dark Keyblade isn't the same as most keyblades, and would probably present itself on the special category alongside the X-blade. It has the power to cause darkness to overflow within ones heart. Kairi can't be affected by this, however Sora can, and when that keyblade was used on Maleficent it gave her more power of darkness. You could say that not only was his heart unlocked from his body, but the overflow of darkness consumed it as well, and this doesn't hold the same for people with the ability to unlock their hearts with their own keyblade apparently.

Keyblade Category

The Dark Keyblade - Keyblade of Hearts, from the POH

Dark Realm Keyblade - Keyblade from the realm of darkness
(Soul Eater, Inverse KK)

Light Realm Keyblade - Keyblade from the realm of light
(KK)

X-Blade - Keyblade possessing equal light/darkness

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

It's really simple.

The Dark Keyblade in KH1 is a special keyblade. There are two main categories of keyblades that we know of.

1st Category: Regular keyblades

This category is the keyblades used by all wielders in combat through out the series. They fall into two sub categories

1st sub category: Keyblades from the realm of light
2nd sub category: Keyblades from the realm of darkness.

These keyblades have the power to unlock hearts, lock hearts, open any lock, ect.

2nd Category: Keyblades of People's hearts

We only know of 2 keyblades that fall into this category. One is the dark keyblade from KH1. The second is the X-Blade from BBS.

According to MX, this category of keyblade are the only types of keyblade that can open Kingdom Hearts.

But the dark keyblade form KH1, has a special ability of it's own. It causes the darkness in one's heart to increase by alot. When Maleficent was stabbed, the darkness in her heart became so great it forced her into her dragon form. When Sora stabbed himself with this keyblade, it caused the darkness to become so great it consumed his heart and he became a heartless.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus you can now see how very different MX's and Sora's heart release scenarios are.

Sora released his heart with a keyblade that has the special power to increase the darkness in one's heart. Thus resulting in Sora's heart being consumed by darkness and becoming a heartless.

MX release his heart with a regular keyblade that does nothing to the darkness in one's heart. And MX just simply transfered his heart to another body.

ispoiledmyself

Well one thing is for sure... I am gonna get owned so bad when I fight this boss :'( Now to level up to the impossible lv 99

man everyone really wants to kill Aqua! :'( Braig, Xehanort, Vanitas - the main baddies :p even the secret boss, my god, what did she ever do?

too bad in the end, Aqua kicks all of their @$$es!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
too bad in the end, Aqua kicks all of their @$$es!

Well Xehanort can be argued with... technically Terra kind of won that fight by committing suicide.

But yeah, it's funny to think all the main villains want to fight Aqua. Course I remember an old interview saying that if BBS ever had a true main character, it'd be Aqua.

TehSoulCookie

There would have to be 2 shells for there to have been two nobodies, but there is only one. Terranort.

Explain Namine then. If there needed to be two shells, how was she born of Sora's body using Kairi's heart? It could be possible for another Nobody to exist, and another Heartless if the second heart got overtaken by darkness. If it didn't, then there would still be the Nobody, since the same thing happened with Kairi. Either way a Nobody is possible from releasing the heart of someone, without there having to be a corasponding Heartless. Pretty much what I'm saying is if there is more than one heart in a body, and the hearts are released, there can be multiple Nobodies, and only one Heartless. Or there could be many Heartless. Not everyone is like Kairi, obviously. So more than likely there would be more than one Heartless as well.

In the KH fandom, almost anything can be justified....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back