• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory. yeah, again. (kh2 spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

i've been thinking lately. and first i want to tell u to have open minds, so no flaming. none of u know what kh3 is gonna be like (if u do, u have a really good source), but anyway.
in CoM or KH2, U remember axel said that sora and he had more in common than sora thought. and later, u find out that sora and axel have both become heartless, and been restored to their original human forms with all of their memories restored, as well, and that they were the only two people to do that. roxas was created when sora became a heartless. so axel was created when his human form became a heartless. BUT, axel's heartless became a human once again (with all his memories restored etc. etc.). So that means axel's human form is still out there somewhere, just like sora. what do you think? i mean, i am pretty sure all my facts are straight, and it makes a lot of sense to me. please correct me if I am wrong about something.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I beleive that Axel was referring to the fact that him and Roxas were best friends, and thus he has something in common with Sora, since Sora IS Roxas, and Roxas is Sora

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
When they were referring to the other person turning into a Heartless and keeping all their memories, he was talking about Xehanort. Axel never got his Heartless returned to human form. You were just misinformed.

swks26

just wondering... where does it say that Axel's heartless became its trueself again? dont worry im not flaming(if i sound liek one).. just curious =D

Kairiissocute

Sora Blade 16 said:
makes sense but does sora hav a heart or not
yes, sora has a heart. roxas doesn't. axel's human form, or his other, has a heart too; axel didn't. and i am pretty sure axel said in CoM that sora turned into a heartless, but came back to life, and only one other person had done that. so if it is Xemnas who did that, and not axel, then that would mean xehanort is still alive, which i doubt because his heartless would have to turn back into an other. BUT his heartless never did turn into an other because we killed xehanort's heartless in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back