• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Theory on Secret Ending (KH3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madfly2002

I'm new here so bear with me.

MY THEORY

Master of Keyblade
A Keyblade wielder is a person that can use a Keyblade. Up until this point only five people can use one. Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Kairi, and Roxas. (Roxas can use one because he is Soras’ nobody, a part of Sora. End of story.) Sora is the wielder of the Keyblade of Light. Riku has Twilight. King Mickey has the darkness Keyblade. Kairi can wield the Keyblade of the Present World. Kairi’s Keyblade is a very debatable subject. Her Keyblade is extra special. Always changing, used only when she has to. The Master of Keyblade is the creator, or person who decides what Keyblade goes to what world. When the use of a Keyblade is no longer needed it returns to where it came from.

The Lost Two
Four worlds, four Keyblades. The Lost Two. The Past World. The Future World. The Future World Keyblade is held by the Master of Keyblade. The Past World Keyblade was taken by Xehanort.

Memory of Xehanort
Xehanort, a figure shrouded in mystery. When Xehanort was found by Ansem the Wise he had lost all his memories. When trying to gain Kingdom Hearts he slowly started to regain that which was lost. He was once a Chaser that got power hungry and tried to overthrow the Master of Keyblade. Thus the Keyblade War was started.

Chasers
Wielders of Keyblades. They seek out Keyblades on behalf of the Master of Keyblade to return them to the Master until they are needed once again. The Three Knights wield double Keyblades as Xehanort did in his quest for power.

Keyblade War
Xehanort was once a Chaser that got power hungry and tried to overthrow the Master of Keyblade. Thus the Keyblade War was started. When Xehanort tried to take power he was resisted by the chasers.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It looks like you put alot of thought into it, but it doesn't seem to lead anywhere. Let me know when you update it, OK?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i think you guys might be confusing present. personely, i odnt think they mean present as in time, but present as in here, like when you call roll, and they say "present", they mean "here" not "now"

as for the rest, i dont know how to respond, but for memories of xehanort, you might want to consider his anagrams in that one, memories of another x, memories of no heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back