• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory....on mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightMstr06

I though of this theory, after reading a whole bunch of others…..
So if it sounds like part of yours, and it probably is, I thank you …

Well, to begin I’d like to start at the end: at the end of kh2 the gang gets a letter from mickey, the letter is an explanation of what happened and perhaps a warning of what is to come….
Before kh1 mickey was gone, I believe that he was where we see him at the secret ending. He had just come from yensid’s and that’s why he had the star seeker.
He had been sent into the realm of darkness, or randomly decided to do so =), to find the keyblade of dark. He arrived, and there was a big battle going on, I dunno on which side he’s on tho…..
Anyways, the battle ends and Xehanort (E.S.) gives into darkness…. And looses his memory….
Ven, the roxas-looking one, being frozen looses the key blade of darkenss, and somehow his heart joins with sora to later become his nobody….
E.S. perhaps taken over by the old guy, I forgot his name, attacks F.S, Aqua, and maybe the roxas-looking one, Ven,….and kills them…..
Like I said… overwhelmed by darkness he looses his memory….. And ends up on Ansem’s door step, Mickey follow’s… Ansem takes Xehanort in, and talks to mickey, and maybe he tells Ansem of what happened….. Xehanort, still the controller of the kingdom key, starts experimenting, and when he turns himself into a heartless, he looses it and it goes to sora, or it could have happened when he gave into the dark…….
Mickey then, goes back to disney castle, shortly after, he later receives notice from Ansem, that stuff has gone wrong and he needs help…. Mickey leaves again, realizing he will need help tells Donald to find sora…. And all the while sora is traveling, mickey goes to the realm of darkness to find the inverted kingdom key, which is more powerful than the star seeker, and is currently up for grabs……
Well, mickey and sora lock kingdom hearts, which was opened by the old guy, and u know the rest……

this all happens durnig a short period of time before KH1 because 'as stated in Diz's ansem reports when he was in the realm of darkness he states "It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is as but a moment here." '
Thanks to sepheroth1 for pointing that out...

However, Xenmas being a nobody, retained some emotion, or found his memories and went back to recover, F.S’s , Aqua's, armor and keybade…..
And’ his chaser….. The new E.S. (who fought Sora) is hating Xehanort because he let himself be overcome with darkness… and that’s why he’s looking for him, or chasing him….

I believe chasers are the souls or memories/emotions of former key blade masters, or those who lost their hearts…..

This theory is some what under developed, and it may be full of flaws, but im trying to seek an explanation for why mickey is there more than anything else……
please tell me how i can improve it....

Last edited:

Water Dancer

Thats a mighty theory you got there. its all good except that u kinda seem to have it all cramped toegther in a short time period at the start. you said during Kingdom Hearts 1 mickey was at the secret ending but later you say that at the start of Kingdom hearts he tells goofy and donald to find sora AFTER the secret ending, but that means time gone bakwards. if u change the timeline abit i think ull have a solid theory there!

[√]Genuflect
Wow...that's a good one...You've got a point on Roxas and the NEW ES...if the new ES hates Xehanort..he should have killed him!!(

trisianna

I kind of get your theory... But some of the stuff just kind of overlaps? The timeline and everything is a little blurish, I think...

And I kind of feel that everybody's forgetting that Kingdom Hearts, no matter how it turns out, still mainly belongs to Disney... So maybe it'll help if we watch all the Mickey movies? Lmao.
With regards to that btw, Mickey was Yen Sid's apparentice (as we've heard from Donald and as we've seen in Fantasia) and he was holding the Star Seeker like Sora when he first got his new clothes, so would it be possible that the whole timeline is actually way back before Sora and the gang? When Mickey was still under Yen Sid's apparentice-ship (sp?) ? Just a thought there actually...

I have the strangest feeling that the only relation we'll have is Xenahort and Mickey himself... Since, as Nomura puts it, it won't be kh3... (this got me thinking, since this isn't kh3, does that mean that there will STILL be a kh3, as in one that continues from where Sora and the gang left?) I think it's kind of confusing to know who's in this game and who isn't...

Oh, btw, XD, who's willing to bet that we'll be playing as Mickey? (I know I'd love to, XP) Maybe we'll be Mickey when he's training under Yen Sid? Or whatever? I just want to play as Mickey, hahaha.

cloud9172

Well you have to think, now with the released names of Aqua and Ven, Ven is probably not Roxas now... And you're theory about the new E.S. and the chasers is pretty good...

soulspurity

the thing you said about mickey having the star seeker from yen sid got me to thinking... DIDN'T AQUA HAVE KING MICKEY'S KEYBLADE! lol

someone explain that to me :confused:

loved the theory! just fix a few flaws and it should be great! :thumbup:

THE_UNKNOWNS

Nice theory. Im just wondering how this war broke out and why the soldiers are there in the first place.

Last edited:

TwilightMstr06

well i think some one said, this is ofcourse from another theory, that the war started to see who was the strongest of the four sides, twilight, darkness, light and dawn.....
some one else said that sleep by birth is a keyblade they are fighting over.....
another person said the mage is a nobody or chaser, and is usin kh to become whole again.....

u just need to read theories and c the one u like to explain why the war started.......

THE_UNKNOWNS

well....maybe it was just light vs. dark.Someone much more evil then we have ever seen comes and lots of keyblade weilders are called upon. But what I also wonder is if that beast from the kh2 secret ending is the same beast that xemnas rides and why are the soldiers there in the first place. So many questions and so few answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back