• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory for chasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
check out this site.u dont hav to read the beginning.its jsut the secret ending with the knights.but towards the bottom it talks about chasers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_3
here is what it says about "chasers": E-mails and researching dictionaries suggests that "Chasers" are those who CREATED the Keyblades. Here is a definition from Dictionary.com:

One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.

i think the chasers created teh keyblades.maybe there is a war over there own creations.maybe.since there are 3 chasers, i think, they all make there own type of keyblades.one makes darkness, one makes light, and another makes twilight keyblades.and maybe their keyblades were put in the wrong hands or sumthing like that.and they are all fighting to maintian and get their keyblades back.any input?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Hmmmmm thats pretty cool man, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, wikepeidia is not a reliable resource, anyone could just put stuff on there, I would look in an actual dictionary for the definition although I doubt they would have that word, which is why that seems a little untrue, but nice find man.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Twilight said:
DUDE kudos, now <i>that</i> is what a call a find.
What find!!!

That Wikipedia Article is written by a unreliable kh fan...its the samething as if a person on this site stated a theory!

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I actually think that is a very good theory. I'm not sure if Xehanort was a Keyblader though seeing how Xemnas did not use Keyblades, he used light sabers. So i still think he's a Jedi knight.

The different dimensions thing could be true also if you pay attention to the part in the secret ending where the big armored man kinda splits into two images but the other one is like faded...

I would also agree with birth by sleep having something to do with the time when Sora was sleeping. lol its funny because i mentioned someone i made coming to life after he went to sleep without even thinking of birth by sleep.

Well i don't think there's really anything else for me to say. It was just a very good theory and it made me anxious.

Twilight

WAIT a second

the point isn't that wikipedia might be wrong or right

the ENGLISH definition of chaser does include "One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing."

therefore

there is truth in this theory

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You do have a point there. There could be a link between the "knights" and the Chasers. I personally, already think the Knights are the Chasers.

ffkh

bond of flames said:
check out this site.u dont hav to read the beginning.its jsut the secret ending with the knights.but towards the bottom it talks about chasers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_3
here is what it says about "chasers": E-mails and researching dictionaries suggests that "Chasers" are those who CREATED the Keyblades. Here is a definition from Dictionary.com:

One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.

i think the chasers created teh keyblades.maybe there is a war over there own creations.maybe.since there are 3 chasers, i think, they all make there own type of keyblades.one makes darkness, one makes light, and another makes twilight keyblades.and maybe their keyblades were put in the wrong hands or sumthing like that.and they are all fighting to maintian and get their keyblades back.any input?

everything but the the end i agree with

Pyro

man that definition of chaser was a told while ago, but that doesn't mean those three are chasers. chaser could anything else like a new enemy or something....

HeartbreakOne

i agree. it has some truth to it.

but it can be some over crazed fan just wrighting anything. Wikipedia is free for anyone to wright that kinda stuff... (no disrespect to wikipedia.) (FOREVER WIKIPEDIA!)

Nomura might mix KH3 with FF: Versus XIII.

i cant stop thinkin what KH3 or watever might look like on the PS3!!!!
totaly awsome graphics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back