• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

i was thinkin about all the things i now know about kh2 and i just made up a theory. here goes, sora and co. met king mickey at the beggining of the game in twilight town. the king tells him that the other "him", whom i think is bhk, is in that world. and explains that they must not meet. why? well ithink that the organization is recruiting bhk so that they could use him against sora. i think they want bhk to replace sora in kairi's memories. kinda like what namine is to sora in COM. anyway, i think that sora's journey this time is basically finding a way back to kairi while encountering the organization members in the different worlds in the game.
and i think the reason that the organization doesnt want him to get to kairi is that something will happen. maybe the neo's will vanish or return from where they came from.
i dont have enough proof back-up this theory. but judging from the screenshots and trailers ive seen, i think its pretty possible? whatcha think?

Dark Fire

maybe... its a bit far feched but i could happen, by like the screen shots of namine and BHK in Jump feist, they could be working together or something who knows.... but square enix is hush hush.... worst then when the first came out... for early reconised reasons... (its populor now)

RikuOfDarkness

Not sure about all of your theory.

But them wantign to replace Sora in Kairi's mind with BHK might make sense. And perhaps Namine is explaining to BHK what she is supposed to do, and that she won't do it. Maybe she's tryign to get BHK to play along so that they can trick the Organisation.

Final mix

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.cjb.net
Wow, great !! In that case, why is the BHK fighting Axel ?Does that mean Axel know about BHK plan? I agree with your theory but maybe Sora won't meet mickey so soon, i guess.Riku will also be on KH 2, right ?So far on the trailer and screenshot, Riku's appearance is still unknown...

RikuOfDarkness

Maybe Axel does find out about the plan, it might also explain a bit about why BHK says "You can't see Sora!". Who knows...

Riku's lack of appearance so far is odd, but he is definitely in it. He must be.

TruChaos

....I dont really want just to talk bad bout your theory. But the whole neo will vanish dont think so.. or the org tring to recuit the bhk not feelin that. But yoy do have some good points

ConfusedMaster

I thin that the Organisation wants Namie to take over kiris place and bhk to do the same with sora so when the two forget about basicly everything the organisation will banish them forever (kill). Once they do that they will be able to take over every world. But bhk and namie figure this out and try to help Sora stop the plane befor it happens:eek:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i really don't think the organization is just going to repeat the plan they had in khcom that would be boring to see the same plan done again just replacing both sora and kairi rather than just kairi. **yawns**

ConfusedMaster

i know but dont u think they might add a twist only this time brain wash kiri and then do u think they mioght make a clone of donald and goofy and the king like bhk and namie are to sora and kirie

Final mix

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.cjb.net
Right, right, but I'm still confused about what the organization was planning...
What was their goal at CoM?To beat the keyblade master so they can take over all world?Ahhh, I don't really understand their conversation...
And also, who comes up about this 'shelling' theory??To be honest, I really hate this shell thing, One clone should be enough(Riku), why should everyone be replaced by clone??

oblivon

marluxia101 said:
i was thinkin about all the things i now know about kh2 and i just made up a theory. here goes, sora and co. met king mickey at the beggining of the game in twilight town. the king tells him that the other "him", whom i think is bhk, is in that world. and explains that they must not meet. why? well ithink that the organization is recruiting bhk so that they could use him against sora. i think they want bhk to replace sora in kairi's memories. kinda like what namine is to sora in COM. anyway, i think that sora's journey this time is basically finding a way back to kairi while encountering the organization members in the different worlds in the game.
and i think the reason that the organization doesnt want him to get to kairi is that something will happen. maybe the neo's will vanish or return from where they came from.
i dont have enough proof back-up this theory. but judging from the screenshots and trailers ive seen, i think its pretty possible? whatcha think?

i thnk its alittle far fetched but i think that Axel wants to kill sora and so there will be one keyblade master instead of two theNeo could be the light heartless who knows but when the game comes out we will know

One-Winged-Angel

What about the keyholes though, they must play some part in KH2 unless Sora locking the one in Ancient Greece was just a red harring just to throw us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back