• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New theory about the BFU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok the blindfolded unkown in DD and ASAS, I believe is Riku. If I assume that here's my theory on why Riku is going around fighting heartless with a blindfold on:

OK, for those of you who have finished the 'reverse rebirth' portion of kh:com, have you noticed that riku tends to relate everything to his sense of smell?

quotes:

*Riku is talking to Namine*

" Yeah, I knew it was you, you ***smell*** the same. "

*Riku talking in general to himself*

" I can still smell the darkness."

*Riku is talking to King Mickey after the Ansem fight*

"Ansem isn't gone, I can still smell him."

I think that Riku sacrifices his sense of sight in kh2 and must use his sense of smell to fight and sense darkness.

Does anyone get what I'm saying?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I believe the theory of Riku being the BFU...besides, that Uknown does have the same white, spikey hair as he does. Great job with backing up your theory with quotes!!! That's nice to see for a change. It's really starting to make more and more sense that Riku is the BFU since the whole "smelling" thing is brought up in Chain of Memories.

D

darkheart

yeah it does make sense but why does he wear the blind fold is eyes mutilated or something?

Sharingan

Great theory. I always wondered why Riku kept mentioning his sense of smell in CoM. Maybe he used the blindfold for training to improve his sense of smell.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Your CoM proof doesn't count with your theory anyway even though you are right.

BFU was created wayyyyy before the idea of CoM was ever thought meaning. They were never thinking of those lines.

They probably did it to hide his face/make him cooler to get people interested and wondering.

M

Marx

I think the blindfold just symbolizes somthing, I dont think it is somthing he will wear in the game.

Playcell

i was thinking of the same thing..i wuz just about to post a new thread about this..
the smell is great in that one *star wars theme song plays*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back