• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW TGS trailer info + new HB pic with an Org.Memb!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

What a shocker Apparently the TGS trailer has been playing in various stores in japan. Thank Cow from KHU.

"Hey everyone,

Apparently the TGS trailer has been seen playing in a few stores in Akihabara
(Japan's "Electric City"). Now my question is.... WHY HASN'T ANYONE RECORDED IT YET? Trust me I will try my hardest to get it... I don't know how yet, but I will find someone to record it!"

Here is the HB pic.
tgsstore.jpg

EDIT: Found another picture of the same scene only you can see some of the stuff in the background.
75902441.jpg

Based off of whats in the picture you can tell that this was taken from a tv screen which means that there is some truth behind this. Also from what can be seen in the picture it looks like the EM or some other order member is standing in front of the Remodeled Hollow Bastion. If sdomeone in Japan can record this we might get the TGS trailer after all. That also means a better look at the gameplay footage of BHK. Talk about hell yes! Hopefully we will get the trailer soon.
Again thank Cow from KHU.

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Of course thats HB! It looks exactly like it, plus the trailer summary says there is a scene with an org member at HB. So its HB. Hopefully someone records that trailer soon.

helios

Bronze Member
Wow thats great but i dosent make it any better that i have to wait for the game by the time it comes out ill already know everything and there will be no more secrets.:(

Non-Existant One

Helios just stay off of the site when you feel that you've learned enough and dont want to spoil the game anymore than you have. As for those that say that that building in the background is'nt Hollow Bastion you are dead wrong. You can look at it and tell that it's HB just look at the sides of it. Do those things sticking out from the side not look familiar to you? Anyways if were lucky we will get the trailer by the end of the day. or sometime this week.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
It's a good find, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I hope we get to see to full TGS trailer. And that's gotta be HB, its got all the nick nacks and stuff on the sides that its always had, and the sky is the same sherbet color as in the first game. If it walks like a duck and it sounds like a duck then it must be a duck. lol

Blackblood

I just hope it doesn't become a Jump Fesita trailer. You know, having to wait so long that people start to doubt it even existed.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Cloudy_Card said:
plus the trailer summary says there is a scene with an org member at HB. So its HB.
that logic makes sense, except one thing: that summary was written by khu, everyday fans just like you. so if they think it's hb, it's still just a fan's theory.

Non-Existant One

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
that logic makes sense, except one thing: that summary was written by khu, everyday fans just like you. so if they think it's hb, it's still just a fan's theory.

Similar summaries that talked about the exact same thing were also written on other various news sites from the Japanese, the UK, and the US. KHU just compiled all of the information from those news sources and of those who were able to attend to organize and write out the summsry that they have on there site. Those news sources confirmed it was HB based off of the scenes that follow. So if you consider all of the facts plus the stuff I didn't mention using common sense one can determine that this is not a fans theory but is in fact truth.

Last edited:

coolazice7

^yeah, that's true., and khu is reliable most of the time.

I think that is definetly HB. I sure hope we get to see that vid soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back