• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Tangled Images Surface in Weekly Shonen Jump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

New Tangled images have surfaced in the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump! In the new screenshots, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Flynn are seen together and Rapunzel is climbing down her hair to escape the tower.

Zephyr has translated the scan below:

KINGDOM HEARTS III
For anyone who has ever dreamed of visiting Disney worlds!

To the worlds of animated and live-action movies! You can travel to many different worlds. Depending on the world, Sora’s appearance will change!

Sora
A young boy who travels to confront the worlds’ problems. In this latest title, the story will reach its climax!

Fight alongside Disney characters!
Look forward to this action RPG!!

Kingdom of Corona
Tangled

Sora and his friends meet Rapunzel…?
Forbidden to go out, Rapunzel lives inside the tower. Sora and Flynn encounter each other at the tower to make her wishes come true…

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for translating, Zephyr!

Maybe they’ll release screens and renders today or tomorrow?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*stamps feet* I want Mother Gothel.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they do show screenshots I really hope we get a good look at the midboss. We still haven't gotten one for Corona and Monstropolis.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Thanks for the find Zephyr.

It won't be long until Square Enix Press Release will launch Images and character Renders from the Kingdom of Corona starting tonight or tomorrow on their website. I'm dying to see more images of the world itself along with the other characters from the original film (Mother Gothel, The Pub Thugs, the Captain of the Guards, etc..)

bagcifreak

I hope they update the website with logos and renders for Corona, 100 acre wood and mysterious tower soon. I also don't understand why the japanese website is so up-to-date but the western/international one is so empty and barely has any information. They should update both websites :confused:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So in 10 minutes? Interesting.
No, Oracle Spockanort was making a joke based on how random assets dropped one time. She was not confirming any future press release details.

On another note, I kinda wish the NA press site was closed off like the EU press site. It’s annoying as diddly trying to get assets from the press site when fans have overloaded the servers and crashed the website.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
honsely i dont expect any assets until the next trailer is relsaed or next week

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I love the big yellow blurb next to Sora calling the game a "Dream Adventure" (Yume no Bouken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back