• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New symbol?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly-sora-star

I looked at this pic...

22.png

...and I noticed the little heart/spear symbols; a gold one on Terra's belt and a silver one on Ven's shirt. Could this be a new symbol of a new existance, like the Heartless and Nobody's each had one???

I think it could be. What about you guys?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I remember thinking the same thing when I was examining Terra's outfit design. There's a chance that that's the symbol for a 2/3 being: what you get when the heart and the shell(body) are together. I say this, just because it looks like the heartless symbol and the nobody symbol slapped together.

V

V.A.T.13

More like probably a symbol of what group they are in, I don't think they are a new being themselves though. Terra's being gold prolly means he is higher up than Ven.

Also, if you turn it upside down, it looks a lil like the nobody symbol. ( in b4 Omni )

ordaXjn

i wouldnt say this...i think its just part of their wardrobe, or the group they are in....Sora wears the crown and it means nothing....Roxas had an X type necklace and it mean't nothing, i remember before KH2 came out that i said the necklace around Roxas' was the nobody symbol and got bitch slapped in the face when kh2 came out lol.....

ordaXjn

The crown has slight significance considering that its the symbol on all of the titles. As for the X, it was still important to Roxas's character.

correct, im just saying, dont always suspect that the symbol their wearing will be the new enemies symbol....or thats what i tried to say lol

Water Dancer

i wouldnt say this...i think its just part of their wardrobe, or the group they are in....Sora wears the crown and it means nothing....Roxas had an X type necklace and it mean't nothing

yet........................................

i had to add so many dots to get past the minimum 25 characters per post :blush:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think it's just for show, or maybe it belongs to a type of alliance or something.I doubt it has a meaning like "NEW FORM O.OP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back