• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Summons w/ Old Summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Does anyone know some new summons?

Will we be able to use older summons?

Will there even be summons?

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Yes there will be summons. The rest is a bit of a spoiler. I'm going to test how to make a spoiler then I'm going to edit my post to tell you of a couple new summons I know of.

[EDIT]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_>

The summons aren't spoilers. They were revealed before the game was even released.

And they are:

Genie, Chicken Little, Stitch, and Peter Pan.

YRP aren't summons. That was a misconception. They are just fairies...and IMO Yuffie should have been the damned fairy not Rikku...or Paine...or Yuna >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Those are ALL of the summons. Only 3 new and 1 returning. No more...but less than the first game.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
YRP aren't summons. They are just fairies...and if I tell you what they do then it would be a spoiler.

ryu-otaku

i only knew about stitch and chicken little, but you would think that after waiting sooooo long, that they would give more...oh well.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I thought so, but I didn't want to say anything without any real knowledge of what I'm saying. I only saw a picture of Genie wearing a turban and holding a "sword" with a lamp at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back