• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Set

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
2cztuhh.jpg

11japox.jpg

Alright, so I made a new set. I've had no inspiration when trying to make a new signature lately, and i'm failing at every try. o___o Comments and critique por favor, i'm trying to improve in graphics.
Yes, I know the avatar's background is nothing like in the signatures, I meant for that. And yeah have to remove that lower part of the flower that sticks out a bit. o3o Hurr, i'm not pleased at all with it. /negative
The only thing i'm pleased about is working with Aerith.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I don't really like the text, but that's just me.

The background is nice, but I think it should blend in a bit more with the render, maybe smudge her right arm into the tag.

Overall, it's pretty nice, good job.

Awards
Not bad, some nice effects in there. I really like the colour scheme

Keep experimenting, nice work : D

C

Charlie

Its pretty, concept wise.

However, I think that some of the saturation's bringing down its appeal. If you're using photoshop, try using the 'saturation' option with the sponge tool to help bring more color to everything. That way, the sig will pop to the eye just as much as the avatar. Speaking of which, the avatar's nice as well. I'd only encourage for you to use that same combination of effects in one of your next sigs, just to see how it'll look on a bigger canvas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back