• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots- Enchanted Dominion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Crap!! I hate Ad-hoc and I don't have a CFW PSP so I can't use xlink kai. Don't have a PSP either. I hope xlink kai makes one for OFW PSPs

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I meant ps3. I am actually typing this from my psp. it is just mine isn't CFW or homebrew ready for that xlink kai plugin.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Quite possibly the world I'm looking forward to most in BBS. <3

Yessir_23

Awards
Thanks alot for all the appreciation everyone, even though all I did was find the pics :D

QUOTE=Horizon's Knight;5149328]
I never knew you could have Maleficent as a D-Link. Kudos to you, Yessir_23.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Terra will have all the villains as D-Links. If so, it will be cool to use characters like Hades! (not so much Captain Hook...)

JTD95

Is the screenshot of Master Eraqus from a new cutscene or is it in the Japanese one too? Cause I can't remember seeing it in the Japanese version

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Is the screenshot of Master Eraqus from a new cutscene or is it in the Japanese one too? Cause I can't remember seeing it in the Japanese version

Ya it's in the Japanese version, its just Terra remembering what ME told him.

Yeah, I think Terra will have all the villains as D-Links. If so, it will be cool to use characters like Hades! (not so much Captain Hook...)

And ya, there's only Maleficent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back