• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots- Enchanted Dominion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
awsome!!!! I REALLY hope we get more screenshots of Radiant Garden and Mysterious Tower soon!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
"You are a most stubborn girl!"

Oh boy, I can't WAIT to play as Aqua! That's right, show Maleficent the true meaning of GIRL POWER! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ooo, these are new! Nice find :D

Yessir_23

Awards
Its cool to see how Maleficient reacts to different people. She calls Aqua stubborn, obviously knowing she can't corrupt her, but with Terra its a different story :D

awsome!!!! I REALLY hope we get more screenshots of Radiant Garden and Mysterious Tower soon!
I bet they will release more batches, each to do with a particular world. I want to see some Land of Departure screens myself :)

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
At least the English dialogue doesn't sound corny...

Puklthynot

I thought it was impossible for a person to post something new, since everyone loves to blast in and say, "those pics are old, and you fail at life".

Thanks for sharing.

Yessir_23

Awards
I thought it was impossible for a person to post something new, since everyone loves to blast in and say, "those pics are old, and you fail at life".

Thanks for sharing.

Lol, yeah, that was what I was expecting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back