• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots(?) and Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

For some reason, KHU has translations for screenshots that haven't been released. No screenshots, but here are the translations. The screens, by the way, will be up on KHU after Thursday.

Furthermore, we've carried out some research and discovered this month Square-Enix will release further assets of the Christmas Town & Steamboat Willie worlds, in addition to furthers shots of Deep Dive and even more exciting, the fight between BHK and Axel. Expect to see images of all these anytime after Thursday.

Translations(Yes translations before we get the pictures. We have magic powers.)

Jack Skellington(Wearing his "Santa" Outfit):How does it look? Does it look all right?

BHK(during his fight with Axel, after DiZ disappears):He vanished but which way?

Riku(maybe) in the Deep Dive world: Let's Play!

Steamboat Willie opens up with Pete smiling and then he bursts into evil laughter.

There yah go.This info about these shots is new.The screens that will be released are new.

O

Onewingedangel6

hmm i think they were translation from old screenshots but then again i dunno

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Onewingedangel6 said:
hmm i think they were translation from old screenshots but then again i dunno
I don't think they were old screenshots not all but in comments it said it was on a magazine called they don't know the name they said something like sb and coming thursday i bet probably japenese magazine.

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah but remember there were some screenshots released showing pete in steamboat willie and another screenshot with jack in his santa costume and those screenshots with axel and bhk maybe they finally translated them damn i've only i had the link to those screenshots i'll check

E

Ecstacy

someone already posted this but whatever. they haven't scanned the Screen shots yet from what i understand. so yes they are new.

O

Onewingedangel6

o i could have sworn i have seen screenshot's that fit wit the text above but watever

MasterofMemories

Hey everyone, I'm sorry. I didn't know that this was posted three times already today. A moderator can close this if theywant. Sorry again about this. I haven't gone on these forums in about a week.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah only thing we only seen a screenshot of pete saying like why you little............ but we never seen a screenshot of him laughing evil in steamboatwillie screenshot.There was somethingelse like in halloween town we seen jack talking but no words.

Counterpart

sorixed said:
Yeah only thing we only seen a screenshot of pete saying like why you little............ but we never seen a screenshot of him laughing evil in steamboatwillie screenshot.There was somethingelse like in halloween town we seen jack talking but no words.

yea this screenshot i believe is the one that the words didn't appear before!!!

s197gs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back