• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots and Renders of KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix North America has updated their press site with new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Click to enlarge!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Yo, that shot of the Master holding his hands behind his back the way Xehanort does (albeit with better posture)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah okay so Chirithy really does just look like a plush...that really didn't come across before now lol, its kind of a jarring revelation.

Beamer

Awards
Daww! That Chirithy render makes it look like a cute plushie! This game certainly looks gorgeous.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Huh, so Chirithy is a stuffed animal in Kingdom Hearts, too?

Does he?

Now that you mention it, I guess so... never made the connection before.

It would make sense, give the obvious parallel of the whole "Apprentices under the instruction of a master" setup with the Master of Masters, the five Foretellers, and Luxu, and then Ansem the Wise, his five apprentices, and Xehanort.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Looking at Chirithy more closely, he kinda reminds me of like white noise with all the lines everywhere... idk. Still, if Chirithy was meant to look like a plushie, maybe that's to show more of a real world connection with the player irl... maybe still hinting a possibility with a future KH virtual reality? :eek: Meh, just weird thoughts...

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Does he?

Now that you mention it, I guess so... never made the connection before.

It's literally the theory I've been pushing since the very conception of the idea of 6 apprentices under a master, in which 1 is a traitor.
Even before chi I would always question ansem the wise in general, and I have some theories on here buried somewhere about how he's not as innocent as he looks. Which I'll probably revive if I was onto something ;)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Any chance renders from the box art have surfaced? Thank you for this post as well.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Y Aqua so pretteeeehh.
Seriously, I can't go through this game staring at Aqua's perfection. ;_; <3

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I really like this scene:

B2_01_FIX.png

You can see different flowers, it looks like there is a bit windy there, Castle of Dreams looms in the distance... this is simply put very beautiful. I guess this is from the beginning before the bridge collapses.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I really like this scene:

B2_01_FIX.png

You can see different flowers, it looks like there is a bit windy there, Castle of Dreams looms in the distance... this is simply put very beautiful. I guess this is from the beginning before the bridge collapses.

*FF VII fangirl squeeeeeeeee*
This kinda reminds me of Aerith's garden and how the flowers there bloom on the plain dirty ground and emit their beauty. I hope we can explore that place before going to the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back