• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
New scans! Thanks to Lissar for translating! Thanks to Shamdeo for finding these!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Source: FF Reunion

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Source: FF Reunion

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think it looks terrific, especially Destiny Islands and the four beams of light thing. Reminds me a little of Roxas' Final Limit from Days.

And Sora's face in that scan is darnedest cutest thing ever.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but the scans look like RE:Coded has better graphics than Days (please, please, please!!!!!)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't get why they couldn't have made the game on the DS in the first place.

I mean, making it on exclusive Japanese phones? In weekly increments? What WERE you thinking, Square Enix?

Fortissimo

Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but the scans look like RE:Coded has better graphics than Days (please, please, please!!!!!)

It might just look nicer because they're screen shots, but I'm hoping its graphics are better than days too! It's going to be good to play on destiny islands again, its been near forever since the last time that was a playable word.

Awards
It's funny, I was just talking the other day about how I missed when there were magazine scans. I actually said, "I even miss those awful orange ones."

Novastar56

Sweet, this port should do pretty well since more people will be able to buy it now. I've also noticed that the KH1 Sora 3d model was revamped a little and looks closer to the KH 2 model. Looks better in my opinion.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
And Sora's face in that scan is darnedest cutest thing ever.

I've also noticed that the KH1 Sora 3d model was revamped a little and looks closer to the KH 2 model. Looks better in my opinion.

I hate, hate, HATE his new model. xD It looked so much better in KH1. His appearances in coded, Re:CoM, and Days were so ugly.

(In my humble opinion)

Days' scans looked like they had better graphics than Days too.

It's funny, I was just talking the other day about how I missed when there were magazine scans. I actually said, "I even miss those awful orange ones."

ROFL how ironic~

And yeah, I agree that it looks promising. :3

Selena

It looks pretty good, I may actually put in more consideration into getting it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, scans! How I missed thee!

Sora looks cute! And I am hoping the graphics are better than Days. And DI! I missed you! Now you return and are playable!

ispoiledmyself

I don't get why they couldn't have made the game on the DS in the first place.

I mean, making it on exclusive Japanese phones? In weekly increments? What WERE you thinking, Square Enix?

That's what I was thinking, what a waste

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sweet, this port should do pretty well since more people will be able to buy it now. I've also noticed that the KH1 Sora 3d model was revamped a little and looks closer to the KH 2 model. Looks better in my opinion.

Wow I didn't notice until you said it.

I actually do not like what they did to his face really :/
It fits with KH2 in my opinion, but in KH1 it just looks kind of weird.

Raiinu K.D. said:
His appearances in coded, Re:CoM, and Days were so ugly.

I don't recall his appearance ever changing in Re:Com and days :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm feeling nostalgic for the scans now xD

I have to say, Sora's new model appeals to me more.

Musical charm

I'm soooooooo going to get this game!!!!!! man I wish that it comes out this fall, but sadly its for japan, man, they always get everything first, oh well...

αsiя

space coke
I bet you that it's gonna come out in Winter for us. December/January (lol one year after BBS came out in JP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back