• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

Some of the pictures are new and some are pretty old.I don't know why you would expect to be flamed though.Nice find.

Mitchman

Looks to be the Dengeki pics from the latest issue, I mean didn't they have a feature of it? And land of dragons....could be. What's interesting me is all those info boxes connecting the dots on how Ven looks like Roxas and how there are so many MX's.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Well I haven't seen some of them before. Good find.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Good find! I've seen most of them before, but some are pretty new. I don't know why you would be afraid to get flamed. These are pretty good.

αsiя

space coke
Nothing really new
But its showing us that BBS scans are coming to a close

Awards
There a few new pics it looks like, but that seems to be it

The pic from Deep Space and some of the system pics are the only ones that seem to be new.

Talys Alankil

Never seen the scans themselves, but there doesn't seem to be anything new on them. Not like they're going to reveal something almost a week before the release

diogo14

I would like to know what all those info and check up's are saying... they seem interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back