• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, I'm no more inclined to rep, simply because I saw it on HS first. I tend to check HS first because it usually updates first.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The way that it shows speech between just Mickey and Riku, kind of makes me wonder if Riku will actually be playable in story mode.

That's what I was thinking. Unless it's one of the cut-away scenes like with Axel and Kairi in KHII.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Totally. I think his story is one in particular that would be fun to play through.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Is that picture of the battle against the Heartless going to be in the game, or is it just a promo picture? I really hope a battle like that is in the game. I love the water coming out of the sitar and Axel's fire.

sassysis10

That was worth five minutes of waiting for it to load. Wow, Xemnas is a total badass with that smirk lol. I love it! Thanks for putting these up.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Is that picture of the battle against the Heartless going to be in the game, or is it just a promo picture? I really hope a battle like that is in the game. I love the water coming out of the sitar and Axel's fire.

Nah, I think it's just a promo picture, looks to good to be in the game

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I do hope we get some quality scenes where Demyx and them actually, talk, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back