• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas looks to be lots of fun to play with.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
That is just awesome. The Xemnas shots look great. Now that Xemnas has been revealed I am so ready for this game. Nice find dude +Rep for you.

Silent hero_

Awards
Great find, rep for you! Xemnas' gameplay looks awsome, can't wait to play as him! And 20 changes on each characther.. Wow.. That's a lot more than I expected.

roxasbrother1993

freaking amazing..... look at all of them attacking that big heartless..... i dont have nitendo DS but i will sure buy the Kh version with the game..... i just want to play as Demyx and Xaldin.... and well..... Xion

LunaBerserker7

If I'm not mistaken, aren't most of the gameplay pictures on the scans with all fourteen members their Limits? Could that be the first shot of Saix's limit? Judging by how low his HP is, it's possible. Eitherway, amazing scans and finally...Xemnas!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The way that it shows speech between just Mickey and Riku, kind of makes me wonder if Riku will actually be playable in story mode.

Xemnas looks so awesome.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Xemnas looks so awesome.

~ THANK YOU. i've always wanted to fight with that freak o' nature.

We can always hope that they are going to do a "Reserve Rebirth 2" for Riku..

~ i hope so. riku's story's a little too in depth for me not to want to play as him. there's just so many questions i have that i want answered as far as his story goes.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Finally, Xemnas' render(it's simple, but I'm lovin' it ;])! And some gameplay of him! I was waiting for a while. Less than two weeks! And it looks like Roxas has a new Keyblade.

EDIT: First scan, I thought Roxas and Xion were holding hands ._.;..

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, at least we get a one screen peek at what appears to be Saïx's limit break. I'd rep you, but I saw it on HS first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back