• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Scans!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

actually NO..we have seen Saix in Gameplay but we have NOT seen any new render/model poses for Saix and Xemnas
We have seen new renders for the other members with the exception of Saix and Xemnas. I guess they are saving the leader and second in command for last!

By the way, does anyone else agree that Xaldin has the LAMEST and most boring new pose, while the other members look cool. All Xaldin does is stand like a rock with lances behind his back!

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
i find it weird... i was bored one day, and looked at the organization 13 profile... and they say his weapon is "UNKNOWN"... when it's that book... (i think it was called lexicon). I know i'm being weird saying old news but.... that error is stuck in my head e_______e

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I LIKE their new positions! Marly looks evil, Vexen looks demented, and Zexion looks mysterious...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
great news!

btw,whats up with you people & vexen lol,,ty man

Vexen is the craziest member of the Org. I would probably not like him in real life, but as the gamer, I just love how he drives everyone else insane! Poor, underappreciated Vexen, they will never understand your genius! :lol:

...I'm going to start a fan club for him.

DarkRoxasNobody

Wow... Vexens chair is highest o_O

Sounds like its going to be fun playing as Zexion :p

It's just like that because it's showing who completed the mission the best when you play as them. So like if you play as Vexen in that level/mission and you win, then Vexens' seat goes up some. Does the same with other characters. If you do bad in the mission, like if you were playing Axel, his seat would go down or not rise at all. Or if you did good but not your best, like Zexion or Marluxia, your seat will be in between those seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back