• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Scans!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes, Zexion in action!

Now all we need is Xemnas.. (by the way, Vexen's face he looks like he's going to rape me...he's winking too..)

Last edited:

Xango99

LOL..Vexen doesnt look THAT bad looking....

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Nice find, I'm glad to see Zexion in action, man I can't wait for this game, it's getting so close!

Anyway great find, it looks really good, is Marluxia in Wonderland?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Nice find, I'm glad to see Zexion in action, man I can't wait for this game, it's getting so close!

Anyway great find, it looks really good, can you tell me which world Marluxia's shot is in? It's too dark that I can't make it out.
It looks like Twilight Town or Wonderland.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Oh wow, they look awesome! So happy we finally get Zexion, but I wish we could see him in acion

Marluxias limit looks weird, and Vexens shield spins around him! :D

It looks like Twilight Town or Wonderland.

Pretty sure thats Beasts Castle (the basement)

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
you forgot Saïx, we have seen new stance of all the Organization XIII members ectsept from Saïx and Xemnas

And Riku... *cough*

Looks like Marluxia is in the part of the Beast's Castle's basement where you had to light the lanterns. Zexion looks like he may be in a hallway of the Castle, but it's hard to tell...

And about Vexen being the highest: Doesn't that just mean the player/AI of Vexen 'won' or got more points than the others? It doesn't exactly mean he's the highest of ALL of the members... Just saying.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
you forgot Saïx, we have seen new stance of all the Organization XIII members ectsept from Saïx and Xemnas
We've already seen Saix, actually. In like, the first scans.
And about Vexen being the highest: Doesn't that just mean the player/AI of Vexen 'won' or got more points than the others? It doesn't exactly mean he's the highest of ALL of the members... Just saying.
Simply that Vexen won.
Pretty sure thats Beasts Castle (the basement)
I guess you're right, since the floor doesn't look like grass :v

Xattm

glad to see a new pose with Zexion holding his lexicon. vexen looks creepier then usual in his new pose. and marluxia looks cool no matter what pose he's in. I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back