• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New scans (Yellow drive Vivi, TT+more).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow, looks so damn Cool. Sora Black and Yellow, can anyone say Gangsta. Thats the best damn looking Drive form to date. Also Yes the backround did look like Hook's Ship. The New Organization Memeber Rocks. I love his weapons. Cant wait

KingdomChocobo

Zane said:
Why do you say that? There's no proof of anyone specifically being BHK's party members, and there certainly isn't any proof of the need for one spellcaster and one fighter in the party.

It could be anyone. Even characters that haven't been announced yet.

Its because vivi rocks. Just that.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i likke that outfit yellow and black siefer rai fuu and vivi are not bkk party members its most likely his friends

yuna:)

Crap. I didn't even know video games exsisted when FF's 1-8 came out...Now I have to just assume characters i didn't know about are cool because everyone knows who they are, AND I DON'T!!!!!

Sanctuary Keeper

Vice-Versa said:
Wow, looks so damn Cool. Sora Black and Yellow, can anyone say Gangsta. Thats the best damn looking Drive form to date. Also Yes the backround did look like Hook's Ship. The New Organization Memeber Rocks. I love his weapons. Cant wait
Yeah thats what I thought at first, but its not the ship despite it's striking resemblence. Look here, I think it is the door in the great palace, that leads to the Emporer's throne-room, if thats not enough, just look at the command menus.

Last edited:

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok i never played FFVIII but i heard that Seifer is a bad guy so does that mean then Vivi is a bad guy two cause i know he isnt since i played FFIX and he was awesom. But is then Seifer a bad guy then?

Vzam

Bronze Member
Seifer looks so ridiculasly young that Leon could totally whoop his ass anytime.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok and one more thing......Why does Vivi's hat look so weird? To me it looks like his hat has a mini face to it but idk what do u think? o and one more thing. Sorry to get of topic but des anyone notice in Vzams sig pic of the new member, is that hair on his back?

Last edited:

mr.Twilight

IT's just a thought, don't you think that if sora fused with BHK that he would be complete, therefor his clothes would return to KH1 colors? Maybe in this scan its yellow because he fused with Mulan.......just a thought

ruby_dragon

seifer's okay I wonder he will still use his gunblade and also use no mercy that was cool.Also I wonder if vivi can use doomsday,meteor,ultima and flare he'd make a much better mage the donald ever would.But if he is with the BHK steiner would be a pretty good chance being the other partner with vivi's and steiners magic sword combo, but it could equally aswell be zidane or freya maby even armarant. well it could be any character vivi and cecil(as black knight:D )(ff4 would be good , minwu(ff2) and ricard(dragoon)(ff2),kain(dragoon)(ff4) and celes(ff6), mog(ff6) and umaro(ff6) theres so many i would like to see.

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Did u all know that the origonal voice yuna which is Hedy Burress will be voicing Kingdom hearts 2 yuna from FFX-2

zerokool

no because in the same world Sora was talking to someone and he says so it was Riku, meaning Riku was in the same world Xigbal is in.

jk4eva

Thanks for the find, Non-Existant One. ^^

Seifer, Fujin and Raijin all look younger... but I'm liking the new changes. Can't wait to see them.
Interesting that Sora has a yellow form this time. I wonder what he's capable of doing this time.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Ok, obviously if he fused with every party member he comes in contact with we'd have so many colors, well there'd be like = light blue drive form and stuff

so that rules that out.

guess what?

the gold form is actually dun dun dun, for all of you who don't know

it is when you fuse with donald AND goofy

XDXD that was obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back