• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans - Yellow Drive and More

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin

I just need to let everyone know that these scans have made my day/night w/e it is! Wouldn't it be funny if Vivi was voiced by Ahnold Swartzernager?

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
keyblademaster42 said:
remember thats not all true thay said at first that one of the mrmbers names is Raxial the girl could be the blue haired one from the trailor

well i highly doubt it

S'SH of LIGHT said:
all in one day first passions *sounds great*and now this
and all in 10min. of diffrence
this is a good day

the new org weapon looks like wings too me mybe he can fly away and get replace by a gurl! where is the gurl member! the weapon looks so similar too me like in paine master dressphere where she turns into a bird robot the weapon looks like it got rip from paine bird from the side dont u think?
and the symbols look like x on sora pants

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The yellow Drive form looks cool but have y'all notice the trend in the unveiling of the drive forms? It's like getting the first three spells in KH-Fire(Red),Blizzard(blue),Thunder(Yellow), what's next?

T

tux_

Seifer looks like a total phag.
And it's about time the FF9 characters are getting their respect.

DatDot

Yes Vivi!
FFIX is my fav FF game, Glad that characters from this are gonna be in KH2.
is that Kuja in one of those scans cos it looks like him?

Ansem/Sephy

Passion, Rajin, Fujin, funky new outfits . . . ahhh . . . life is good . . .

BTW, I think Seifer is BHK's equivalent to Sora's Riku. Also, the yellow duds are called "master form" so maybe it is Mickey's drive thingy.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
DarkSora23 said:
The yellow Drive form looks cool but have y'all notice the trend in the unveiling of the drive forms? It's like getting the first three spells in KH-Fire(Red),Blizzard(blue),Thunder(Yellow), what's next?

My guess is there might be a green form, we have them from red nocturnes, yellow operas, blue rhapsodies...so y not the green requiems as well...just please to god let there not be a pink form which was rumoured...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm thinking there will be a Green and White form seriously but you know what now I'm probably not going to get this game I know to much about it all ready I mean what's the point I know most of you will say oh well you shouldn't have read about the stuff or seen the trailers but I mean come on when they put it in big bold letters New Scan!! like that it makes me want to just click the thing so basically its like can't help it but like I said I might not buy it anymore only because of all the info cause now I've seen Rikku and Yuna in their FFX-2 outfits and the Yellow form called MASTER Form but to tell you the truth there isn't really much new anymore we know all the worlds we know who's back we know all the unknowns I think now except maybe 1 we know just about everything there is to know about KH2 seriously I really don't see the point to getting this game anymore unless someone from the forums can change my mind about getting but then there is also the Xbox 360 coming out in like 3 days!!! now

Ansem/Sephy

Jinx has issues

Of course you should buy KH2, we don't know anything about the story (i.e. romance, motivations, ect.) Who cares if we know all the worlds, I do, and I'm in uneasy anticipation. So, take your opinions to another forum if you cannot deal with spoilers. And if you can't keep yourself from clicking on ANYTHING that is tempting, then you shouldn't be ALLOWED to own a computer, and are headed for trouble down the road.

JUST BUY THE GAME, IDIOT. THIS IS AS NICE AS I'M GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the Xbox is a horrible console that only made it because of one stupid shooter game (whose name i will not mention) that looked flashy enough to attract idiots down to Wal-Mart to buy a console!!!!!!!

T

tux_

As phil would say: Two words- Micky freckin mouse

um.... no.
I believe Tetsuya said that Master form was a fusion of the Valor and Wisdom forms, and that it focuses mainly on power but sucks the Drive gauge very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back