• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans / Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I'm not sure why Sora's health is so much more in the Demyx scan. Perhaps there's a reaction command during the fight that gives Sora a temporary boost to his own health if you perform the command at the correct time? I also noticed Donald isn't in the scan (notice the party members... it's only Goofy), and I can't tell if Sora is in Wisdom Form or not. Perhaps Donald is absorbed for more health...? No idea... and I can't read Japanese even if the answer is on the page ;)

Sora is in Wisdom Form (the drive gauge is white) So there's a BIG possibility that wisdom form increases your health, just like WF making your keyblade longer.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Sora is in Wisdom Form (the drive gauge is white) So there's a BIG possibility that wisdom form increases your health, just like WF making your keyblade longer.

Or you know, you guys could try NOT to make this a big deal, and perhaps they messed up while they were testing for screenshots, and accidently made the health bar too long or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back