• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans / Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Something's making my internet hate me, so I was unable to get these up on imageshack, and I don't even know if these were already posted so here.

A new scan has appeared over the net, this scan features a couple of different things, some of it is old stuff like fighting various members, but closer to the bottom, there are newer things, such as DiZ talking to an Unknown, (Who is possibly Riku/Xehanort, as these are probably the scenes that use to only be dialogue by Riku/Xehanort and DiZ.) And a new area, which actually could be that one area that was once rumored by 2ch a long time ago about refighting the 13 Organization Members free willingly. We can just wait and find out.

Scan 1
Interview

Thanks kh2ch member #62 for these scans!

Scan Information and Translations:
-Larxene's weapon will be hard to evade.
-Nomura calls the secret boss the "Strongest Enemy". He added this accepting criticism of Sephiroth being easy.
-The shift from 2D to 3D in CoM really change things up! It makes things look bigger, and makes it harder to find doors.
-The Animation and Art Directors both at first believes that KH2: FM+ would be a quick project requiring little work, but it ended up that they had to make the team bigger and even add new textures.
-The Organization battles we've been talking about will be accessible through a new map in Hollow Bastion.
-The recommended order in playing is CoM first and then KH2. You get something extra if you do so.

Last edited:

The_Watcher

That's AWSOME!!!

Hope that the KH2 Org members are more difficult when battling in a rematch and not the same. Also notices Roxas' Health 1.5 Bars, either he's super easy, has high defense or can kill you in one hit. How big is Sora's health in the demyx scan, it's hilarious.

Hope it come out in English.

BTW can someone translate that interview?

Eternamente926

That's AWSOME!!!

Hope that the KH2 Org members are more difficult when battling in a rematch and not the same. Also notices Roxas' Health 1.5 Bars, either he's super easy, has high defense or can kill you in one hit. How big is Sora's health in the demyx scan, it's hilarious.

Hope it come out in English.

BTW can someone translate that interview?

I've seen scans where in the Sora vs. Roxas fight, Roxas' health bar was 1.5 long and then others where he has over 10 bars (13 if I counted correctly). My guess is that for the storyline fight his health bar is only 1.5 long, but he's quite powerful enough to keep you on your toes, and then for the 'battle Organization members for the heck of it' fight his health bar is considerably longer and he's most likely much stronger.

I'm not sure why Sora's health is so much more in the Demyx scan. Perhaps there's a reaction command during the fight that gives Sora a temporary boost to his own health if you perform the command at the correct time? I also noticed Donald isn't in the scan (notice the party members... it's only Goofy), and I can't tell if Sora is in Wisdom Form or not. Perhaps Donald is absorbed for more health...? No idea... and I can't read Japanese even if the answer is on the page ;)

I have noticed that for every scan of the Sora vs. Axel fight, Sora's health is always down to a sliver. I've heard rumours that you have to fight Axel with only that much health and you cannot heal yourself...? If that's true, that's crazy because Axel creates a fiery ground that deals damage-over-time...

Also, I noticed from the first pictures on that scan that for the Sora vs. Xemnas fight it takes place at Memory's Skyscraper again? Very cool... I enjoyed that fight and the reaction commands during the battle. Unless I'm jumping to conclusions, because I noticed Sora isn't joined by Donald and Goofy for that fight... it might just be scans from the normal solo Sora vs. Xemnas fight. On that note, I wonder if Donald and Goofy join you for the 'at your leisure' Sora vs. Roxas fight?

The_Watcher

This may just be due to my bad memory but was the max for the drive guage always 9, if you look closely at the largest scan of sora in the room with many nobody symbols (bottom right) you can see that the drive guage is maxed at 9, was this in the original?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Finally boss battles worth fighting. The Organization is finally a challenge which means Demyx should be too XD.

AWESOME SCANS XALDIN!
-i still wonder who this secret boss could be, however it's probably a knight-

D

Deleted member 36435

I've seen scans where in the Sora vs. Roxas fight, Roxas' health bar was 1.5 long and then others where he has over 10 bars (13 if I counted correctly). My guess is that for the storyline fight his health bar is only 1.5 long, but he's quite powerful enough to keep you on your toes, and then for the 'battle Organization members for the heck of it' fight his health bar is considerably longer and he's most likely much stronger.

I'm not sure why Sora's health is so much more in the Demyx scan. Perhaps there's a reaction command during the fight that gives Sora a temporary boost to his own health if you perform the command at the correct time? I also noticed Donald isn't in the scan (notice the party members... it's only Goofy), and I can't tell if Sora is in Wisdom Form or not. Perhaps Donald is absorbed for more health...? No idea... and I can't read Japanese even if the answer is on the page ;)

I have noticed that for every scan of the Sora vs. Axel fight, Sora's health is always down to a sliver. I've heard rumours that you have to fight Axel with only that much health and you cannot heal yourself...? If that's true, that's crazy because Axel creates a fiery ground that deals damage-over-time...

Also, I noticed from the first pictures on that scan that for the Sora vs. Xemnas fight it takes place at Memory's Skyscraper again? Very cool... I enjoyed that fight and the reaction commands during the battle. Unless I'm jumping to conclusions, because I noticed Sora isn't joined by Donald and Goofy for that fight... it might just be scans from the normal solo Sora vs. Xemnas fight. On that note, I wonder if Donald and Goofy join you for the 'at your leisure' Sora vs. Roxas fight?
Sora is in Wisdom Form in that scan because if you look at the Drive Gauge it is Silver instead of yellow

Khaston

Xaldin said:
4. NEW KH PROJECT COMING SOON (He seems to like saying this in all his interviews)

He should do, he's working KH full time now.

The place with the doors looks cool, the rumours from before where never proved untrue though, we just assumed they where.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
He/She is stronger then all the Organization Members, and if you do not defeat this secret enemy, then the secret ending = A no.

So there is a possibility that we might fight the female knight huh? =)

Khaston

I forgot about that. Well he will be in a a few years, that and other projects I guess.

Also about DiZ at memories skyscraper. I remember Mickey saying that The real Ansem had found gained entry into the Organizations' base, does that mean that DiZ being at TWTNW was during or after that convosation, or perhaps Mickey just meant he gained entry to the castle. That could mean this meeting is just after Riku defeated Roxas or Just before Sora arrived at TWTNW.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well. . . Nice Scans.

The Insanely Long HP has me confuzzled.

But all the stuff about a Secret Boss has me excited.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I wanna fight a kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhttt.

There's a new scene with Sora+Xemnas fighting.
During the skyscraper battle, Sora never clashed keyblade/lightsaber with him. Must be an extended fight.

Also, they don't show Larxene, Xaldin, or Saix fights.

EDIT:
Zomfg
In the picture at the bottom, it shows Riku (in Xehanort form)'s Heartless Guardian choking Roxas in a handgrip in the air. o_O

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Youre right! Cool! Hoe we play that fght as Riku not Roxas or both I dunno. First Rox and then later in the story Rku...

~Axel_Riku~

I couldn't tell what you were talking about with the whole Riku thing. Until I saved it and zoomed in more. :p But that is a pretty cool find there. Thanks for sharing.
And I think Larxene is in the she is right about Roxas. The ones that are not shown are Luxord, Xaldin, and Saix. If you look at the top where they are lined up it almost goes in order.

virusbstr

Did anyone else notice how short Zexion's HP bar is? Oh well, he said it himself that he wasn't the fighting type.

2-Dark

Wow, nice scans Xaldin.

But what about that picture in the lower right corner, where it is a room where there are all of those portals in the Nobody symbol? If it is what I am thinking, it must be where you can teleport to fight all of the members.

So this must explain why some of the areas where you fight the members are different. Once you enter the portal and fight the specific Org. Member, it must transport you to where you fought them before(EX: You fought Demyx at the Castle Gates in Radiant Garden, and fought Vexen in the front of the Mansion at Twilight Town in KH: CoM). As for Lexeaus, Marluxia and Larxene, you fought them in between the floors of Castle oblivion in KH: CoM, so that must explain why all their battlefeidls look exactly the same.

As for Zexion, as Riku you fought him in Destiny Islands in Re:CoM, so I guess that's Riku's memories or somthing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back