• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New scans evryone!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampsa

New scans everyone!!!

Here`s the link http://www.kh2.co.uk/ :D
The scans have pics of seifer, Fuu, Rai, Cid in front of a computer and Squall (Leon) holding some strange disk! And there`s yuffie being mad at sora

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well seen them and they are high quality scans, look there is a picture of malificent, i think either a flashback or she is back, yeah it's the last one, we have seen Vivi, seifer, fuu and rai, cid is typing soemthing, maybe a alert of the tron world? and yuffie, yueye yuffie

Jampsa

Yea I think those computers has something to do with the tron world and I`m not 100% sure but I remember reading that Pete and Malificent will meet in KH2

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I have seen these scans, but these are better quality.
Yea I think those computers has something to do with the tron world
It could be true, but i think that Tron world is a world that is like winnie the pooh world (i forgot the name) in KH.

Jampsa

Yeah, maybe you can play some video games there but I think tron has a bigger purpose than just a minigame world

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
that is what i thought, maybe the world is important like Hollow BAstion and Disney Castle, i think it does, but where Cid is playing/fixing the computer i think there is a sort of virus in the software and the virus is the heartless/dusks

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
since Tron could be a computer simulation maybe the dusks/heartless are too in that world, or maybe since magic is involved maybe the org put them there using magic and get killed like normal, but since they entered a computer simulation, they become one themselves and SOra and co are too, and that is why Cid is scared an trying to wipe out the heartless/dusks simulations

Jampsa

Me...No what I mean is that if they input the disk into some computer then the program in the disk will erase Sora & co and that wouldn`t be nice.

evilriku00

because they said they were trying to rebuild hollow bastion i think cid was trying to fix the computer but it went haywire and sucked sora and co in and when they came out yuffie got mad because she thought they werent doing any work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back