• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans and More

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Lol, I'm assuming in Japan, a three star rating is good. xD

Square Enix is releasing a special edition magazine through Famitsu called "Re:Riplai" featuring articles about it's upcoming titles and a DVD containing trailers:

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [TGS2008 ver.]
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep [JUMP FESTA 2008(2007.12) ver.]
  • Kingdom Hearts coded [DKS3713 ver.]

I can't wait to hear the voice of the coded unknown. I bet he sounds like one of the forms of Xehanort.

oreichalkos

you're great bittermeat! can't wait to see those trailers from the magazine!
[lol, Re: Riplai? xD engrish?]

that calender, like quite a few have already said, is very much want ;A;

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Is their gonna be any interviews or new info realesed in the riplai magizine?

I'm sure it'll contain interviews and probably a compilation of information released up till Jump Festa 2009. Not sure what else they're fill the book up with if not info and interviews.

Added the rest of the interviews thanks to the Light in Chaos for transcribing the interviews in her blog.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yoshimoto: The scenarios of the three main characters is the main feature! The image display challenges the limits of the PSP, it's gritty but gorgeous! And the Disney characters are surprisingly luxurious! This is KH Birth by Sleep, it's what everyone is anticipating.

...somehow, the thought of describing Kingdom Hearts as gritty amuses me greatly. xD

Also, I was wondering why everyone around here was calling Re: Final Fantasy XIII "Re: Riplai" until I thought of it using the Japanese pronunciation. XD Re: Replay makes a lot more sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
By the way they describe BBS, it sounds like it will be the best KH game yet, perhaps even the best handheld game yet.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wow, this helps my insight of Days a bit more. Now, we know it's a sad and painful story. I can't wait to play it. This info was pretty good imo.. I can't wait for Jump Festa either..

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The way they answer questions is obnoxious :l

Yasue sounds like he's on crack cocaine.

Omg, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. xD

358/2 Days is a NINTENDO DS game. Meaning it'll play on all forms of the DS, from the heavier old ones to the DSi. We've seen the demos, the games are played on DS lites. Nothing to worry about, if you import it, it should work fine.

A

Audo

"a painfully sad story"
I hope that refers to Xion and not Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back