• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix - Kingdom Hearts Insider

OMG guys new scan!! TERRA!!!!!!!!

http://hachikaze.ddo.jp/bbs/up2/src/up0028.jpg_DIgtxAfeFFJQ7Nmevlxx/up0028.jpg

It's Mickey, and that scary bald guy that looks like Ansem, and Roxas and... just check it out. xD

As you can see, Terra is summoning his keyblade. You can see that from the symbols surroudning his arm. Mickey seems to be thinking, and Jiminy seems very sad. Some tragedy mustve taken place. We see Roxas in his Unknown outfit in Twilight Town...

And of course the bald Ansem copycat that is facing Terra.

TRANSLATIONS!!!!
- Bald man: "I believed you would arrive..."
- Terra: "What have you done to his/her heart!" <= probably Ven's frozen moment!
- Roxas: "He said he'd seen me before."
- Mickey (with Sora): "On that day, I was here too."
- Mickey (with Jiminy Cricket): "A passage one cannot remember..."

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That screen of Mickey pretty much confirms for me that he will be a main character this time... most screens we saw are of him in it.

And yeah Terra looks awesome, he really does... Its Xenahort's look-a-like...

ya dude its really cool but its old new scan we all ready saw it but thanks though
Eh no we didnt... Have you ever seen Terra ingame graphics with new outfit? No you didnt. Have you ever seen Mickey frowning on the table? No you didnt. Have you ever seen the bald guy ingame graphics? You didnt.

Done deed.

L!NO

Dude awsome :thumbsup:

Terra look really nice!

I think the picture of Micky is when he is considering to take off for his journy

sora741

might be terra looks like a young leon lolz but thats gonna be awesome at first i though you would have 2 play as a solider terra and i hated it but thats awesome young terra SWEET!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
might be terra looks like a young leon lolz but thats gonna be awesome at first i though you would have 2 play as a solider terra and i hated it but thats awesome young terra SWEET!
I doubt you get to play as Terra though.

My bet that the PSP game is Mickey being playable and you skip through different timelines to understand Terra's role, the bald guy, more of Roxas, etc.

This is all needed to understand KH3's story for the PS3.

That's my theory.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Last edited:

sora741

My bet that the PSP game is Mickey being playable and you skip through different timelines to understand Terra's role, the bald guy, more of Roxas, etc.

That's my theory.

that makes sense but like COM u can move on to KH3 with what happened in 2 because COM was never talked about in 2 so that might be the story in the PSP version of KH(zero i think it was) and KH3

boo_shoe2000

could someone translate what they we're saying. darn i'm so excited. that game must come out now!!!!!
teraa's outfit looks like a SOLDIER but in a skirt(skirt???!!)am i right?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

That's my theory.

HAHAHAHA, LOL:toungesmile: Real Coincidence

New2Ya

I'm lost...
could someone translate what they we're saying. darn i'm so excited. that game must come out now!!!!!
teraa's outfit looks like a SOLDIER but in a skirt(skirt???!!)am i right?

Yesterday is introduced other than the shot of V jump article which, appears in secret the old person who "that, it believed it arrives -" are said the person of the shot and the puzzle which first appearance!

"that, it believed it arrives -" is the translation of the bald guy versus Terra.

What was done "in heart of the fellow! "With you say. (* KH スレ with estimate the man of the armor "tera-" isn't? With is. Tera- explanation in KH アルティマニア is stated) with TGS becomes image exhibition, so is.

Its Babelfish translation, so make out of it what you can. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back